Dunfermline v Morton - Page 7 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Dunfermline v Morton

bigB

What you doing checking rugby scores, getting into it? I personally didn't head to Murrayfield today, not that into it...

Do know that the majority of the Wandies folk are Morton supporters though, but happen to like more than one sport. I'm assuming you are fishing, as I hope/think you are intelligent enough to enjoy more than just football.

Suggestion, next week Morton have a dead rubber at Cappielow, while at exactly the same time, a win for Greenock Wanderers at home would see them crowned league champions. Will be the biggest crowd in years, free entry, cheap drink... worth checking out!

What the fuck is a 'Wandie'?

And fuck up.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the **** is a 'Wandie'?

And **** up.

Have they not dropped into the regional (Diddy) set up? Biggest game in years? Ooft.

Am sure Saturday ams teams like the High School, Inverclyde and Blackthorn have big games too that may be worth football fans checking out, rather than going to the rugby. Free to watch also and pubs near by.

He has.

It's not.

He won't.

(But regardless he won't be at Morton next year).

Be amazing if we could offer him more than he is on just now to Gazump those fannnies at Grangemouth as since he came back in is when the transformation started.Over to the Easdales now.

Be amazing if we could offer him more than he is on just now to Gazump those fannnies at Grangemouth as since he came back in is when the transformation started.Over to the Easdales now.

We probably could.

We probably won't.

It wouldn't be enough anyway.

As bad as the phrase ‘the wandies’ is, I have an ex girlfriend who lives in London, a rugby enthusiast, she goes to see England rugby and refers to going to....

Twickers.

F*cking Twickers.

Years and years ago I had a young guy apply for a job and his parents' house was named Twickers. Like, on the letterhead.

It's no Classic House, I'll tell you that.

EOho8Pw.png

Suggestion, next week Morton have a dead rubber at Cappielow, while at exactly the same time, a win for Greenock Wanderers at home would see them crowned league champions. Will be the biggest crowd in years, free entry, cheap drink... worth checking out!

'Biggest crowd in years' for a joke outfit like 'the Wandies' = 100 people and a dug, half of which are related to Farquhar junior etc. on the pitch. A nothing institution that should be forcibly closed down by Greater Greenock Council for not being The Famous. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived