ton v alloa - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

ton v alloa

beetee

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 nil Morton HT, 1-2 FT

I’m hoping Alloa’s midweek Record continues on Tuesday, I think they’ve lost every midweek game this season although it’s only a handful of games. They play a high pressing energetic game which may be more difficult after a day’s work!

I think steve is suggesting they don't actually exist. There's certainly no evidence at Companies House that they do.

So I guess the question is, is Crawford telling the whole truth?

Companies House wouldn't list shareholders - just directors. A shareholder doesn't necessarily need to be a director.

I don't really see that the identity of the other shareholders is particularly relevant anyway. They're not doing anything outrageous, whether we like it or not; they certainly don't deserve to be painted as villains.

'Other' shareholders. It's not exactly like needing to know the identity of a few fans with a few shares, it's expecting to know who has the controlling interest in the club and is driving policy for the negative. 

Anyway, wrong thread when this discussion was on the other.

Back on topic - Goodwin School of tactics to get another showing. 

'Other' shareholders. It's not exactly like needing to know the identity of a few fans with a few shares, it's expecting to know who has the controlling interest in the club and is driving policy for the negative.

They aren't driving anything. They are just saying the GC's money shouldn't be used to subsidise another business. It's entirely reasonable and what they should be doing. If anything, they are actually doing a good thing for the club as they aren't asking for money back under the current owners and even more importantly, would write it off for new owners.

Edit to add - the shareholders who've said that are the GC end. That's why the club can no longer use them as a source of money. It's not them dictating how the club is run.

I think steve is suggesting they don't actually exist. There's certainly no evidence at Companies House that they do.

So I guess the question is, is Crawford telling the whole truth?

Then steve should stick to his Netflix conspiracy documentaries.

They aren't driving anything. They are just saying the GC's money shouldn't be used to subsidise another business. It's entirely reasonable and what they should be doing. If anything, they are actually doing a good thing for the club as they aren't asking for money back under the current owners and even more importantly, would write it off for new owners.

Edit to add - the shareholders who've said that are the GC end. That's why the club can no longer use them as a source of money. It's not them dictating how the club is run.

yes but still wonder who they are

Then steve should stick to his Netflix conspiracy documentaries.

if your meaning me im not steve an I trust big jed  he never said there was a conspiricy jist theres no new shareholders an folk can check easy if they want

I have to say, I am interested in who controls the club, because I think that will be instrumental to how easily the club is sold. I also think we have a moral right to know it.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived