Day out at Queens v Ton - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Day out at Queens v Ton

Ton4life

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Losing 1-0 to that utter rabble is a far bigger worry than losing 5-0 at Inverness. They’re brutal and yet without Nesbitt we’ve been completely toothless. Diabolical.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

It is good that the players are buying into what the Morton management are trying to do. Keep saying Crawford you really need to get to fuck out the club because you are slowly killing it.

Crawford is the least of our feckin worries!

He slashed the budget meaning we are watching the fucking dross that going to put us at the wrong end of the table .

If the management team didn’t agree on a new and completely useless gameplan every week then a middling squad for this level wouldn’t actually be losing games to dross like Queen of the South with a smaller budget than ourselves.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

At least Big B is consistent in always having one agenda and so like a stopped clock being wrong about 99% of the time; the hordes of people who actually applauded that near carbon-copy, Jonatan Johanssonesque drivel* at the full time whistle today are another level of mindfuck entirely.

* Johansson having actually earned a valuable point in our visit to an equally terrible Queen of the South side in March

At least Big B is consistent in always having one agenda and so like a stopped clock being wrong about 99% of the time; the hordes of people who actually applauded that near carbon-copy, Jonatan Johanssonesque drivel* at the full time whistle today are another level of mindfuck entirely.

* Johansson having actually earned a valuable point in our visit to an equally terrible Queen of the South side in March

Vikington yes I am consistent with spouting of about the Rae's they have put the club in the position it is in and until he has gone I will keep harping on we are slowly going to be going like Airdrie and league one mediocrity.

It’s not the Raes’ fault that we lost to some bumpkins today though: it’s the manager’s. He has had the opportunity to build both a bigger and frankly better squad than the rabble lined up against us today. Yet because we still don’t have a firm idea of how to both attack and defend - despite being in the middle of September - we contrived to lose insipidly rather than taking anything at all from the game.

McLean on for Strapp..

That's grim. I thought the manner we lost the Motherwell game was alarming, but I wasn't too concerned as I assumed Hopkin, with the reputation (and stylistic (is that a word) reputation in particular) he had from Livvi would have the problems resolved fairly quickly, especially with so much of the window left...but bloody hell, it's got worse.

I think his reputation still means that we need to try and have a bit of faith that he can find answers, but the evidence so far is that he doesn't even know where to start looking. The squad he's built in particular is a total joke, I really don't believe for a minute that there wasn't better options than MacLean available, whilst paying a fee for Henk van Schaik and effectively signing Blues twice should, quite frankly, count as nails in any managers coffin. There's no excuses for that from a club pleading poverty.

AWMSC

Archived