Thread About Ex Player - Page 264 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

South Shields play in the Northern Premier League and are pushing for a place in the Conference North for next season. They've been moving up the pyramid recently and seem to have a good following behind them so I'd be surprised if he got a game for them: although perhaps the standard is just that bad. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

David Hopkin doing a bit better at Bradford now he’s had time to settle in.

4 pretty comprehensive wins in 5 after today’s win.

Seems to have turned it around at the right time and he also has a transfer window now to further strengthen.

Raging that Hopkin’s showing signs of being a competent manager.

Hopkin resigns from Bradford.

That's a terrible, wee shame. 

In truth it seems that Bradford have been a backetcase behind the scenes, so this predictable failure wasn't all down to Hopkin's limitations as a manager. But as Zhivago and his assorted other fluffers never failed to point out at the time, 'Hoppy' already had extensive business ties to the West Yorkshire bin region so he really should have known what he was getting into before taking the job. Meanwhile Livingston's continued success means that his role in their major over-achievement last season has to be revised as well. 

All in all then, another rare misstep for the great Renaissance Man of our times. 

Edited by vikingTON

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Well I suppose if he resigned first we can’t be accused of tapping him in the way that other, more despicable clubs have done this season.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Mark ' Marky Mark' Russell signs for Finn harps, who are apparently a football team and not a classical music band.

Also home to former Cappielow stalwart Caolan McAleer, who is apparently a footballer and not a platform-shoed terrorist.

• Upvote 1

EOho8Pw.png

Mark ' Marky Mark' Russell signs for Finn harps, who are apparently a football team and not a classical music band.

Surprised by that.

Played as a trialist for them back in January but then thought he could do better at a bigger club with more fans so fucked off to Derry.