morton v falkirk - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

morton v falkirk

beetee

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Falkirk will be a much harder test than last night. McKinnon will have them fired right up. I'd probably stick with the same team that started last but have Dallas replaced by Kiltie. If Tidser doesn't play then it's obvious he's off to Falkirk. 

Tidser can still play though, can’t he?

I know there may be a conflict of interest, if a PCA has been agreed, but he’s still a professional at the end of the day, and his duty should be to his current employers.

If the rumours are true, I can’t believe we let him go...and to that lot as well.

There is AFAIK no evidence to support the rumours.  Have you considered maybe some Falkirk jakeys just want to disrupt our season even more?

Will be doubly glorious when Tidser scores the winner on Friday.  Then runs to the away dugout making wanker gestures at Mckinnon in the style of Andy Ritchie v Killie many years ago.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Tidser can still play though, can’t he?

I know there may be a conflict of interest, if a PCA has been agreed, but he’s still a professional at the end of the day, and his duty should be to his current employers.

If the rumours are true, I can’t believe we let him go...and to that lot as well.

Yeah he can still play. Managers usually just drop players if they're playing against their future employers. Tidser is as professional as you can get though so I hope JJ doesn't doubt that. It was a joy watching him out there last night. If we're serious about the 3 year plan a squad should be built around him. Sadly it all looks like he's away in the summer. Unless he snakes McKinnon and ditches the PCA, which would be outstanding in all honesty. 

Jordan Jones scored against Rangers last month, not out of the question Tidser would still play IF he’s signed with them.

Dreading this much less after last night but still going to be a real challenge. As Scott says, they’ll be right up for it and are a better team than Queens, they’re also fitter than we are at the minute. Should still be looking to win this though.

Be a fair few Falkirk fans there I think.

Jordan Jones scored against Rangers last month, not out of the question Tidser would still play IF he’s signed with them.

Dreading this much less after last night but still going to be a real challenge. As Scott says, they’ll be right up for it and are a better team than Queens, they’re also fitter than we are at the minute. Should still be looking to win this though.

Be a fair few Falkirk fans there I think.

It's the hope that kills you.

We didn't 'let him go: he was playing last night. It's also quite likely that Tidser or a couple of other players will be dropped for Friday's game due to fitness concerns rather than transfer speculation. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

We didn't 'let him go: he was playing last night. It's also quite likely that Tidser or a couple of other players will be dropped for Friday's game due to fitness concerns rather than transfer speculation.

Exactly.

However I will be very surprised if Tidser does not start on Friday. He is the fittest player at Cappielow according to all his team mates.

In the post match interview with Kenny Crawford last night JJ was saying what a fantastic player Tidser is. It would have been good if he had realised that some time ago!

As regards all this PCA stuff, as Alibi says, it is nothing more than rumour and until there is evidence to the contrary should be dismissed as such.

Do you have proof?

Yes but I'm not willing to post it. As you may have realised I was arguing with bigB before the game at Tannadice that I didn't believe he'd signed a contract at Falkirk. I now know for a fact that he has. Suppose you'll just have to trust me on that. I await the usual comments..

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Yes but I'm not willing to post it. As you may have realised I was arguing with bigB before the game at Tannadice that I didn't believe he'd signed a contract at Falkirk. I now know for a fact that he has. Suppose you'll just have to trust me on that. I await the usual comments..

You really need to stop believing everything the bus drivers tell you.

You really need to stop believing everything the bus drivers tell you.

I don't listen to idle speculation til I see proof with my own eyes which is why I took Bigb with a pinch of salt. A PCA isn't legally binding so all is not lost if we get rid of JJ and the new man fancies Tidser I guess.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

I don't listen to idle speculation til I see proof with my own eyes which is why I took Bigb with a pinch of salt. A PCA isn't legally binding so all is not lost if we get rid of JJ and the new man fancies Tidser I guess.

Whatever happens, it would be glorious if Tidser contributed to their relegation this season. Unlikely, but glorious.

That you saying your source was wrong surprise that.

Archived