Your Morton 6-a-side Team - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Your Morton 6-a-side Team

No they shouldn’t because football in the 1960s was garbage.

Next.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a bad day when a virgin locked in his maws spare room owns you.

The only place where I'm living champ is in your head, rent-free, as usual.

I reckon the rooftop terrace will come in very handy during the coming lockdown summer.

d05646ed-d051-4d76-b7bc-bf6935431cca.jpg

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

6 a side is a mugs game. I'm not interested.

Over here the norms are 4 a side and 6 a side and I think I've been converted. 6s is played on a pitch that's the same length as a 5s pitch but much wider, and with 7 a side goals. 6s >>> 5s.

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

The only place where I'm living champ is in your head, rent-free, as usual.

I reckon the rooftop terrace will come in very handy during the coming lockdown summer.

d05646ed-d051-4d76-b7bc-bf6935431cca.jpg

I'm sure you'll be fine when you write 1000 word posts no one reads.

Enjoy yourself.

Aye, you probably couldn't get in the door.

I remember seeing you a few weeks ago in that Boozer, you looked like you ran through Primark in a velcro suit.

Do yourself a favour, don't even attempt to slag anyone when that's the nick you're in.

*insert signature here*

I remember seeing you a few weeks ago in that Boozer, you looked like you ran through Primark in a velcro suit.

Do yourself a favour, don't even attempt to slag anyone when that's the nick you're in.

Deal. As long as you don't try to make 'jokes' again.

Archived