Chinese Coronavirus threatens Dundee Utd game - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Chinese Coronavirus threatens Dundee Utd game

capitanus

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I’ve come up with a solution - play the remainder of the fixtures(and the euros) online. The clubs could vote on whether to use FIFA or PES, then each team nominate their best player to represent the club.

Stupid fucking idea.

*insert signature here*

Falkirk chairman Gary Deans insists the SPFL must ensure the play-offs go ahead to protect the integrity of League One, if the current campaign cannot be completed. (Daily Mail, print edition)

:lol:

"Protect the integrity of League 1."

I actually made the point on our group chat saying that only Celtic could make a worldwide pandemic all about them and the injustices they suffer.

Was quickly corrected with examples of Liverpool, Falkirk and now West Ham. It takes a special sort I suppose.

This season has to be played to completion, even if it ends up finishing in September or whenever. Next season would then have to be completely adjusted (maybe teams just playing each other twice, with a top/bottom split after that), to get timings back on track for the following season.

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

And in turn us punters will get rinsed as they claw it back in increased premiums.

This is true but there'll be a tipping point eventually, not too dissimilar to the subprime mortgage crisis.

My building's insurance went up around 18% last year, after one successful claim for roof damage. It's shite.

EOho8Pw.png

Tl;dc summary: the club lottery’s off.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Surprised the Summer Football scenario hasn't been brought up anywhere.

Could be perfect time to move to it. Can extend this season right out to November then start next season from March 2021. Only sticking point could be player contracts.

I for one would be all for it as would a lot of Scottish clubs I imagine.

Cue Backlash!

MacKinnon is in today's Tele saying the club has loss of earnings insurance, and they'll be looking in to that. 

I imagine a lot of insurers are about to get absolutely fucking rinsed. Good.

When's the last time an insurance company paid out without a fight?

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Surprised the Summer Football scenario hasn't been brought up anywhere.

Could be perfect time to move to it. Can extend this season right out to November then start next season from March 2021. Only sticking point could be player contracts.

I for one would be all for it as would a lot of Scottish clubs I imagine.

I green dotted this shite by accident, can someone redress the balance?

Winter’s shite enough in this country, it would be fucking horrendous without football.

Archived