Koronavirus - Page 8 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Koronavirus

capitanus

In other countries, such as Spain, it is more Julian Assange, as you are not allowed out to exercise. Even going to the supermarket or taking the dog for a walk is a solo activity. I have no doubt we, in the UK, will have more controls issued in the coming week. Too many think they are on holiday.

Difficult one. The decision of the Belgian government was that if the strict isolation rules applied in Spain and Italy were implemented, there would be longer term physical and mental health issues. So the decision to allow exercise, as long as there is no social interaction with anyone outside the household, was made on that basis. Time will tell if that was the correct decision, though I have to say I've been taking a daily walk and so far everyone I've came across has has respected the distancing rules. So I think the risk in going for the weekly shop the supermarket is considerably more that the risk of going out for a walk.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In other countries, such as Spain, it is more Julian Assange, as you are not allowed out to exercise. Even going to the supermarket or taking the dog for a walk is a solo activity. I have no doubt we, in the UK, will have more controls issued in the coming week. Too many think they are on holiday.

And so it should be. When buying Rice Crispies or walking about picking up shitting dogs turds become group social activities, then it's a sad indictment of the world we live in. It should only take one person at a time to do such things. Everyone else should stay indoors.

*insert signature here*

Difficult one. The decision of the Belgian government was that if the strict isolation rules applied in Spain and Italy were implemented, there would be longer term physical and mental health issues. So the decision to allow exercise, as long as there is no social interaction with anyone outside the household, was made on that basis. Time will tell if that was the correct decision, though I have to say I've been taking a daily walk and so far everyone I've came across has has respected the distancing rules. So I think the risk in going for the weekly shop the supermarket is considerably more that the risk of going out for a walk.

The strategy here is similar. Seems to be gradually moving to a full lock down but giving people a chance to be responsible before making it official.

The bit in bold, I just had a quick glance and :lol:

*insert signature here*

The strategy here is similar. Seems to be gradually moving to a full lock down but giving people a chance to be responsible before making it official.

The one thing that I can say with certainty is too many people are not taking it seriously. When pubs and cafes are still open what hope is there?

I also agree with CHC on the benefits of exercise. I would therefore encourage him to keep up his routine of a daily wa.. 😎.

The one thing that I can say with certainty is too many people are not taking it seriously. When pubs and cafes are still open what hope is there?

I also agree with CHC on the benefits of exercise. I would therefore encourage him to keep up his routine of a daily wa.. 😎.

At least it will finish Ernie off.

I'm worried that it's gonna finish my folks off.

My sole remaining parent is asthmatic. I share your concerns. If they haven't already bought into it, now is the time to get them convinced of the benefits of isolation for the foreseeable - that is, a duration measurable in months. Phone regularly, chat regularly. Buy their groceries and cleanse them accordingly. These are the things you have control over and they make a huge difference.

EOho8Pw.png

I'm worried that it's gonna finish my folks off.

Know the feeling. My mum probably gets a full house on vulnerability bingo. 150 mile round trip back to the Port to visit, Football was a good mechanism for visits.

Might have to make some trips just to shout through the lettebox and leave a bag of shopping on the doorstep.

And yet there's still places like cheers ignoring advice. The owner of that place should be sent to an Italian hospital - without any PPE - and made to watch the hundreds suffering and the devastating affect this is having. 

I hope he suffers.

Utter cunt. 

TIME FOR CHANGE!

I think that gobshite miscalculated the amount of negative publicity he'd receive for opening. I've also heard some whispers that he encourages punters to go across the street if they're having a punch up, so that the location of the crime is listed as Sports Direct rather than his pub, which means the licencing board aren't informed. 

A pub for cunts, ran by a cunt. I hope he gets torn apart by the licencing board and the Police in due course. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

I think that gobshite miscalculated the amount of negative publicity he'd receive for opening. I've also heard some whispers that he encourages punters to go across the street if they're having a punch up, so that the location of the crime is listed as Sports Direct rather than his pub, which means the licencing board aren't informed.

A pub for cunts, ran by a cunt. I hope he gets torn apart by the licencing board and the Police in due course.

The Sports Direct thing wouldn’t surprise me at all. It’s not uncommon to see (or read about) fights around there.

It seems the police have been pushing for its closure for a while - there was a recent Tele story involving the owner refusing entry to police officers - so this will presumably be the final straw. If the owner isn’t prosecuted for something or other, surely he’ll be barred from holding a license. Good news for everybody to be honest, it’s an absolute shitehole.

AWMSC

The problem with him losing his licence is that that place is a holding pen for utter vermin. When we do get back to normal, I’m quite happy for these mutants going there and not any of the boozers I’m happy to frequent.

The problem with him losing his licence is that that place is a holding pen for utter vermin. When we do get back to normal, I’m quite happy for these mutants going there and not any of the boozers I’m happy to frequent.

I was thinking the same thing just after I wrote my previous post. Sometimes you're better off having one place full of mutants and leaving them to it.

AWMSC

mnJ9ye9b2v7o.gif

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived