Ayr tomorrow - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ayr tomorrow

allyballybee

There is a pitch inspection at the Harry Dunn's set for 12.30pm. 10 mins till Bawheid's weekend is fucked.

Ibrox still on a shocker Ayr is off.

Seen it on TV and looks a bit of a mud bath. It is pouring down here in Glasgow will be called off at 2.45

Heard on BBC that the Neely men's game has been called off.

ETA: use quote functions properly.

*insert signature here*

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since when did football clubs ever take the supporters into consideration when arranging fixtures . If my memory is right I'm sure we had a home game v Aberdeen cancelled on the friday and swapped to pittodrie for the next day. Think we lost 6-0

That would have been at least 30 years ago. Most folk would have gotten over it by now.

*insert signature here*

Since when did football clubs ever take the supporters into consideration when arranging fixtures . If my memory is right I'm sure we had a home game v Aberdeen cancelled on the friday and swapped to pittodrie for the next day. Think we lost 6-0

That would’ve been the same week you got that shitey BT Cellnet phone of yours.

Decided to go. Expecting very little.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Is Reece Lyon alive?

I notice that the Twitter account hasn't made any mention of him either. He was somewhat critical of Hopkin in the Tele during the week,  suggesting - rightly - that Hopkin doesn't know how to play him most effectively, so I wonder if he's just been dropped.

AWMSC

Continuing our season long run of conceding 3 goals a game most likely. Hopkin really ought to be embarrassed by the defensive record of his team.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Archived