Morton Steward 'allegedly' assaults young QotS supporter - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton Steward 'allegedly' assaults young QotS supporter

capitanus

Day ends in a 'y': Zhivago makes a monumental cunt of himself.

You hate to see it happen.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Day ends in a 'y': Zhivago makes a monumental cunt of himself.

You hate to see it happen.

“Completely wrong. No form of force allowed in this case.. stewards can only react to an ongoing breach of the peace (filming a game isn’t a breach of the peace). Lad was manhandled, it’s a sacking and a police warning I’d assume.”

“ Going from what I’ve read, that’s a sacking for the steward(s) involved.... and assault. No legal right to manhandle anyone unless there is an ongoing breach of the peace. A 14 year old boy filming parts of the match doesn’t count! Is there training!?”

Can’t allow his tweets to go without note on here, either. The smug satisfaction oozing out of them when, in actual fact the guy who was completely wrong was Colin Darroch himself is a joy to read.

What do the cool kids say? Inject that into my veins? Fanny.

“Completely wrong. No form of force allowed in this case.. stewards can only react to an ongoing breach of the peace (filming a game isn’t a breach of the peace). Lad was manhandled, it’s a sacking and a police warning I’d assume.”

“ Going from what I’ve read, that’s a sacking for the steward(s) involved.... and assault. No legal right to manhandle anyone unless there is an ongoing breach of the peace. A 14 year old boy filming parts of the match doesn’t count! Is there training!?”

Can’t allow his tweets to go without note on here, either. The smug satisfaction oozing out of them when, in actual fact the guy who was completely wrong was Colin Darroch himself is a joy to read.

What do the cool kids say? Inject that into my veins? Fanny.

Needles to say...

The more you think about it, the more you realise just how thick Zhivago must be to think that *literally no one* has the right to eject someone using physical force from a football ground other than the police, who probably don't attend the majority of those held in the SPFL anymore. How on earth would the grounds be safe in the event of even a minor disturbance or emergency?

Clearly he's also never been to a pub that isn't the fucking Cafe, any large music event or a nightclub either, seeing as people getting huckled out the door is a standard part of the job for licensed stewards, with no 'breach of the peace' reason ever being required.

What a fanny.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

The more you think about it, the more you realise just how thick Zhivago must be to think that *literally no one* has the right to eject someone using physical force from a football ground other than the police, who probably don't attend the majority of those held in the SPFL anymore. How on earth would the grounds be safe in the event of even a minor disturbance or emergency?

Clearly he's also never been to a pub that isn't the fucking Cafe, any large music event or a nightclub either, seeing as people getting huckled out the door is a standard part of the job for licensed stewards, with no 'breach of the peace' reason ever being required.

What a fanny.

What’s wrong with the Cafe?

Reasonable force can be used not assault but resistance clouds the issue.

Not like the old days when you would get a kick up the arse from your elders and no dae it again.

Feck as you can see I am bored now the game I'd off. Looking for a record number of red dots from the politically correct bragrade

https://twitter.com/haydenmalcolm5/status/1226236891000975361?s=21

I hadn’t really looked at too many of the tweets on the thread that weren’t in reply to my own tweet, but this is pretty despicable stuff.

I’d like to think that the steward, his employers and Morton are looking into the legal implications of making such spurious allegations against a guy doing his job.

https://twitter.com/haydenmalcolm5/status/1226236891000975361?s=21

I hadn’t really looked at too many of the tweets on the thread that weren’t in reply to my own tweet, but this is pretty despicable stuff.

I’d like to think that the steward, his employers and Morton are looking into the legal implications of making such spurious allegations against a guy doing his job.

The video there looks pretty damning for the boy. The steward is just directing him out in that clip - it's not like he's actually pulling him or anything. That's embarrassing.

The video there looks pretty damning for the boy. The steward is just directing him out in that clip - it's not like he's actually pulling him or anything. That's embarrassing.

Indeed. Of course I don't realistically expect Morton or any other party to take legal action against a kid for calling a steward a nonce in a childish tantrum, but I'd like to think the club are speaking to Queen of the South about them and making sure they wind their necks in.

The club refused admission to that fanny Manpreet to the Partick game in December after he was kicked out of the August fixture (for being caught with a half bottle of Buckie, IIRC), hopefully they do the same with these wee wankers on the last day of the season. The club might well be held responsible for kicking them out and leaving them to their own devices in a town they don't know, but they don't have that burden if they just don't allow them entry in the first place.

Archived