Bring back Jim Duffy - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Bring back Jim Duffy

capitanus

For all of his faults and flaws, we had something pretty special going on then. Aye, there was some frustrating times, but it has gone really shite ever since he left.

Jim Duffy with Stephen Aitken as his assistant would be the dream team.

Discuss.

*insert signature here*

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’d go as far as saying JJ wouldn’t have made such a rip roaring c*nt of this.

I agree.

I reckon that if Jonatan Johannsen wasn't an ex-Rangers player and his wife wasn't as irritating to many, a lot of folk would have cut him more slack. I reckon he should have got Mixu Paatilinen as his number two rather than Pete the Cabbie.

*insert signature here*

I agree.

I reckon that if Jonatan Johannsen wasn't an ex-Rangers player and his wife wasn't as irritating to many, a lot of folk would have cut him more slack. I reckon he should have got Mixu Paatilinen as his number two rather than Pete the Cabbie.

Feck all to do with Rangers or his Mrs.

Football and tactics were just as shite as they are now for long long spells last season.

Just because Hopkin is making a cunt of it, doesnt take away from the fact that JJ did too.

Feck all to do with Rangers or his Mrs.

Football and tactics were just as shite as they are now for long long spells last season.

Just because Hopkin is making a cunt of it, doesnt take away from the fact that JJ did too.

Why is Hoopy getting such an easy time of it in comparison to JJ then?

*insert signature here*

Still recall with much joy the Jack Iredale chorus leaving the stand at Firhill when we won 1-2 last season...Johannson worked a team to 5th without any pre season & on quick arrival delivered an immediate & significant budget cut.Hopkins has had months of spying stew & many on this forums unbridled endorsement and has enjoyed ,pre season with significant third party financial sponsorship..Naive to think Nesbitt,,Grant etc came for less than last years budget...Save the season...Bring back the Fin.!!!!

How about "No"?

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived