Dundee v Morton - 1st November - Match Thread - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Dundee v Morton - 1st November - Match Thread

Chesh

We find ourselves travelling up to Dundee for a Friday Night clash live on BBC Scotland, our away form dictates that a resounding home win is on the cards but we need to take points away from home at some point and we should take some heart from our last fixture with Dundee.

Rogers

Welsh
Baird
Grant
Strapp

Jacobs
McAlister

Nesbitt
Lyon
King

McHugh

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dundee's international live streaming service is 12 quid a month. I'd guy that if I was a Dundee fan, but for the sake of one match that's daylight robbery. Suppose it's not really designed for away fans.

So, hopefully someone is streaming this online, as my VPN doesn't work with the BBC anymore.

EOho8Pw.png

Can see Millar, Colville and Nesbitt coming back in tonight. Don’t think billy king has shown anything at all to justify his signing. Back 4 must be due a shake up to. Would like to see keeper changed but we shall see.

Can't see how King has got so many games for Rangers, Hearts and Dundee United. He looks total mince so far.

So the big solution to our performance on Tuesday is to replace with Lyon with Millar and keep everything else the same?

Please tell me he’s changing the shape at least.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

So the big solution to our performance on Tuesday is to replace with Lyon with Millar and keep everything else the same?

Please tell me he’s changing the shape at least.

He was 'delighted' with the fitness levels shown on Tuesday so it's no surprise that he plans to squeeze another 90 minutes out of the vast majority of them. 

Concede early and it'll be a case of how many Dundee want to score, which given the reverse result I suspect will be 'a lot'.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Is Hopkin persevering with Ramsbottom out of stubbornness to show the fans he doesn't care what they think, or does he genuinely believe that he is a better goalkeeper than Rogers?

Whichever of the two it's poor decision making for which we are paying with lost points on a regular basis.

I still hope Ramsbottom has a great game this evening, but I am not optimistic on that score.

Archived