Morton v Ayr United - Tuesday 29th October - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton v Ayr United - Tuesday 29th October

Chesh

Given our impressive home form and Ayrs recent slump of zero points in their last 3 games and Mark Kerr now at the helm we really should be looking to take all 3 points here.

Ramsbottom

Jacobs (If welsh isn't fit)
Baird

Grant
Strapp

McAlister
Lyon
Colville

Nesbitt
McHugh
King/Salkeld

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think King might come in for Salkeld just for rotation’s sake, maybe Rodgers & Millar appearing as well.

I'm seeing this a lot from posters on here. I've resisted saying anything up until now (we all do things like this from time to time), but enough's enough. 

It's not as bad as Reece Lyons, though.

I'm seeing this a lot from posters on here. I've resisted saying anything up until now (we all do things like this from time to time), but enough's enough. 

It's not as bad as Reece Lyons, though.

Hopkins

Rodgers

Maclean

Livingston

Lyons

Miller

Mcallister

Nisbet

Any others?

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Aye 7 games without a win against them now.

Jan 2017 was our last win when we scudded them 4-1 on Alba.

Nobody else in the league comes close to 7 games. (it's Queens with 3)

Hopefully put an end to that tomorrow.

Ayr supporters saying their squad is suffering from injuries and suspensions so bench will be filled with boys.

Well maybe Hopkin has covered it with our spread betting squad. We have about 10 players of whom only 5 will play each week who would not effect the quality of the team on the park. So the standard should be maintained even with injuries and suspensions.

Ayr supporters saying their squad is suffering from injuries and suspensions so bench will be filled with boys.

Never fills me with confidence hearing that.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Going on a winless run of one against Ayr United is unacceptable, never mind seven. They’re long overdue a return to their box and mid-table third tier status.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Going to travel up for this one.  We should really be staying at home and watching Barca's La Liga game in comfort, but the slightly better starting line up on Saturday has persuaded me.  However if Cameron Blues is back in the starting line up I might be tempted to turn round and drive south for the winter.

Someone posted on twitter that we have the longest unbeaten home run in the SPFL (I think, but maybe it was just our division).  Posting that is tempting fate.

Just for once it would be nice to see us storm into an unassailable lead within ten minutes, a la Per Bartram at Parkhead in about 1969.  One day, Rodney...

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Going to travel up for this one.  We should really be staying at home and watching Barca's La Liga game in comfort, but the slightly better starting line up on Saturday has persuaded me.  However if Cameron Blues is back in the starting line up I might be tempted to turn round and drive south for the winter.

Someone posted on twitter that we have the longest unbeaten home run in the SPFL (I think, but maybe it was just our division).  Posting that is tempting fate.

Just for once it would be nice to see us storm into an unassailable lead within ten minutes, a la Per Bartram at Parkhead in about 1969.  One day, Rodney...

The whole SPFL in all competitions.

Archived