TheMortonForum.com
SpoonTon

Championship 19/20

Some blasts from the past there!

Graeme Ogg's only goal for Morton was against Celtic.

I mind that goal. 2-4 game?

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

I mind that goal. 2-4 game?

Yes - we went mental when McInnes scored (he seemed to particularly lap it up in from of the away fans in the WDE for some reason). By half time it was 1-4.

Celtic's away strip was that broken bottle effort.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Remember that night well thought we were onto a winner when McInnes scored so early, not to be though.

What also sticks out for me was, as I walked down Carwood Street wearing a blue T-Shirt, which happened to have a white and red logo on the front, a Chicago Cubs logo if I recall correctly, I was subjected to all sorts of abuse by some of the “best fans in the land”.

Horrible bastards.

Edited by The Bewilderedbeast

They're both fucking pish.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Players and staff had to make their own way to Alloa for Saturday's match. That suggests they really are in a bad way, aww bless.

Edited by Cappiecat 1.2

A club i'd love to see go extinct tbh. Their fans are among the absolute worst.

Really? I think Thistle are one of the most inoffensive clubs in Scotland.

• Downvote 5

"He's not the messiah........He's a very naughty boy!.............Now P*ss Off!"

Oh Dunoon Ton, you’ve got a lot to learn!

Of that there is no doubt! I still think Thistle are completely inoffensive & by that i mean i dont care for them or their supporters either way.

"He's not the messiah........He's a very naughty boy!.............Now P*ss Off!"

Really? I think Thistle are one of the most inoffensive clubs in Scotland.

They're deluded cunts with ideas above their station, both at boardroom and fan level. 

They get undue attention and fawning over them from tabloid wankers who have a "soft spot" for them due to them being from Glasgow, but not being the Old Firm. The cuddly toy club accusation that is always thrown at them is spot on.

I wish all similar size clubs as ours, especially ones around Strathclyde, nothing but pain and misery.

Edited by Hej
  • Upvote 1