Championship 19/20 - Page 36 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 19/20

SpoonTon

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Misread inferiority as superiority and was pointing out that EK has no history to feel superior about. Having read back realise I was seeing things

East Kilbride has me and Paisley has Gordon fucking Dyer.

Of course East Kilbride is superior.

What a brassneck for Gordon Dyer. He gets punted from this messageboard for being abusive, creates a silly wee messageboard to continually abuse folk from here, only to try and slither back on here by pretending to be someone else a couple of months later.

:lol: :bouncy: :P :1eye:

*insert signature here*

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51056475

Analysis of the current standings in the Championship.

The Morton paragraph is tragic.

'Morton, below Partick Thistle on goal difference, occupy the relegation play-off berth and are not in a good place on or off the field. Supporters abusing staff, the club blocking trolls on social media and then inviting them to the stadium, stuff like this just adds to the club's problems.'

'Morton, below Partick Thistle on goal difference, occupy the relegation play-off berth and are not in a good place on or off the field. Supporters abusing staff, the club blocking trolls on social media and then inviting them to the stadium, stuff like this just adds to the club's problems.'

It really isn't acceptable for this image to have been painted by the club's CEO, nor is it acceptable for lifelong loyal fans to be branded "trolls" for the same reason.

MacKinnon should be offering up a full and frank apology for this and hiring a competent,  PR/communications officer in to the bargain.

AWMSC

While the club's meltdown was stupid and pathetic in equal measure, the idea that it will have any sort of significant impact is laughable - not least given the critical issues at first team and boardroom level. The most likely outcome from Saturday's game after all was a defeat and full-blown shame game, which makes this episode look like a (completely unnecessary) storm in a tea cup. 

Crichton is just fucking thick and so couldn't think of anything substantial to say about Morton when pressed to 'analyse' the division. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

MacKinnon should be offering up a full and frank apology for this and hiring a competent,  PR/communications officer in to the bargain.

I'd much rather use those resources to hire a full-time physio and/or improve our first team than deliberately massage the egos of the fanbase, not least when 'grow a thicker skin and pipe down' would solve this non-issue for no outlay at all. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I also found the revelations - from the other person on the Facebook page who met Mr McKinnon - that our CEO was washing the kit - to be as equally embarrassing as last Saturday/Sundays faux outrage. You need to be trying to be that tinpot - and if our CEO is devoting time to that as opposed to devoting time to about a million more pressing concerns - we are rightly fucked 

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

I also found the revelations - from the other person on the Facebook page who met Mr McKinnon - that our CEO was washing the kit - to be as equally embarrassing as last Saturday/Sundays faux outrage. You need to be trying to be that tinpot - and if our CEO is devoting time to that as opposed to devoting time to about a million more pressing concerns - we are rightly fucked

I found the bit where MacKinnon said he is not surprised by our league position as it's a transitional year pretty poor. Were they not shouting about the playoffs earlier in the season?

Intentionally misleading fans to sell tickets? Not quite up there with the '3 year plan' but still.

And shouldn't our ticket prices be set to reflect a lower quality transitional year as opposed to being one of the highest in the division?

Killie send winger Dom Thomas to Dunfermline on loan.

Edit - just seen this is on the ex-player thread too.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Inverness have signed Lewis Toshney on an 18 month deal from some seaside league rabble called *checks notes* 'Falkirk' (though they play in Grangemouth). If this rate of dung downgrade signings holds until the the end of the month then our promotion play-off charge might be on the cards after all.

Thanks Dave,at a time we need the money this will really help with the sponsors.

Now, instead of boasting about installing ice baths and a gym (which were planned before you arrived and insisted on by Hopkin anyway), go look at ways of increasing revenue and work on some sort of business strategy that includes covering comms chanels.

Thanks Dave,at a time we need the money this will really help with the sponsors.

Now, instead of boasting about installing ice baths and a gym (which were planned before you arrived and insisted on by Hopkin anyway), go look at ways of increasing revenue and work on some sort of business strategy that includes covering comms chanels.

How much of this advice did you provide while preening the feathers (pun intended) of your useless big mate Hawke? 

How much of this advice did you provide while preening the feathers (pun intended) of your useless big mate Hawke?

Give the guy a break. He is still mortally wounded because he never got his handshake from DavieDob.

*insert signature here*

Archived