Why do you hate Falkirk? - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Why do you hate Falkirk?

I’d just like to add a couple of others in- Falkirk’s players have an annoying habit of having f*cking stupid names. Conor McGrandles, Crawford Baptie, Myles Hogarth and Forbes Johnston in the last 30 years for example.

And their commentary team on Falkirk TV- that camp, squeaky voiced we c*nt that’s the main commentator (who once finished an interview with “honest as the day is long, Ray” IIRC) and his jakey pal who just whines about perceived injustices in a manner befitting of that poisonous rabble.

Get doon.

Ahh Myles Hogarth. A good excuse to dig up the story of him getting smashed with a baseball bat after pumping someone's wife. 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/myles-hogarth-caught-out-after-2903419

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Hated their fans back in their old stadium and moved open day of season when Stark was gaffer and we fucked them 4-2.

Kevin mcAllister was a cunt, as was Alex Rotten!

They are the modern day Airdrie. Bunch of reprobates.

Awful.

That reminds me of something my PA Lynn, 50, came up with one time...

Oh, rattling roaring Willy, He's off to the BBC! Oh, rattling roaring Willy, He's off to the BBC, Oh, Willy goes there and Willy goes there and there, Willy goes there and Willy goes there and there....

Extraordinary.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Falkirk board have clearly peddled this to the tabloids to take the heat off them just 24 hours before some shan 'fan protest' was scheduled to take place against them at the game tomorrow; it's one of the oldest PR tricks in the book. 

Watch their gormless fanbase lap it up. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Once Falkirk are a couple of goals behind, I will relax slightly.  Would be just like them to sneak a win and then survive the playoffs.  I may be forced to put a couple of quid on them to win as doing that pretty much guarantees they won't win.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."