Why do you hate Falkirk? - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Why do you hate Falkirk?

Good thread this, would recommend. Their fans on Pie & Bovril really are horrific. Hibs were bad when they were about but even they absolutely ripped the pish out of that collection of morons.

There’s one, Grangemouth Bairn, that for years now I’ve honestly thought hasn’t been playing with a full deck of cards. The lights are on, but there is absolutely nobody home.

I hope they go down and I hope they go bust.

Couldn’t agree more, and that’s also the impression I’ve got of that roman_bairn character. He’s most certainly a couple of pieces short of a picnic. Bairnardo, whilst he doesn’t appear thick, comes across as a complete bell end. I’m looking forward to seeing how that dick takes it when relegation’s confirmed.

I really don't know how any of you can be arsed with P&B, conversing with Fifers, Falkirk etc.

Surely there's enough dickheads on here to occupy your time.

Much larger variety of complete simpletons and weirdos, and threads. The NSFW section of this forum really could be something though if it ever happens.

Not safe for work, like much of this forum already actually.

We've already been down avenues like that, perhaps before your time. It was a 'membership only' forum - the Jesse Ventura forum.

Perhaps I'm biased but I think the messageboard with its current contributions, contributors and the way it is currently structured is perhaps the best it has been in over 20 years of Morton-related forums.

*insert signature here*

We've already been down avenues like that, perhaps before your time. It was a 'membership only' forum - the Jesse Ventura forum.

Perhaps I'm biased but I think the messageboard with its current contributions, contributors and the way it is currently structured is perhaps the best it has been in over 20 years of Morton-related forums.

Had no idea about that so aye must be a few years back. There’s still a few outbreaks of nonsense on here but that’s to be expected. It’s a decent enough forum with just the right amount of characters and arseholes. I’ve had a gander at Falkirk & Dunfermline’s versions over the years and they’re really, really bad.

Had no idea about that so aye must be a few years back. There’s still a few outbreaks of nonsense on here but that’s to be expected. It’s a decent enough forum with just the right amount of characters and arseholes. I’ve had a gander at Falkirk & Dunfermline’s versions over the years and they’re really, really bad.

Anyway, back on topic. Why do you hate the criminally negligent Falkirk?

*insert signature here*

Anyway, back on topic. Why do you hate the criminally negligent Falkirk?

Pretty much everything in the Toby post and their collection of fans on P&B tips them over the edge to make them worse than Beitar Jerusalem.

Pretty much everything in the Toby post and their collection of fans on P&B tips them over the edge to make them worse than Beitar Jerusalem.

If someone cut off the tip of your knob then you would be permanently raging.

Dare I say it, I find it refreshing that nowadays there is a club out there aiming to be even more despicable than the old Airdrie. Football has become too effete nowadays, have you seen that new BBC Scotland 'View from the Terrace' show? Never been to a Juniors game that lot.

*insert signature here*

If someone cut off the tip of your knob then you would be permanently raging.

Dare I say it, I find it refreshing that nowadays there is a club out there aiming to be even more despicable than the old Airdrie. Football has become too effete nowadays, have you seen that new BBC Scotland 'View from the Terrace' show? Never been to a Juniors game that lot.

Thank you. I have, I know a couple of the guys on it. I like the show, obviously, but it does have a niche. Edited by TheGoon

Somehow I thought that would be your cup of tea. I could picture you in amongst that sort.

Flattered. They do lower league stuff quite well, particularly transitioning between the leagues pretty seamlessly when they’re talking about them. It’s nice to have at least something from the national broadcaster acknowledging the country’s most popular sport.

I really don't know how any of you can be arsed with P&B, conversing with Fifers, Falkirk etc.

Surely there's enough dickheads on here to occupy your time.

Always fun reading other clubs' fans going into meltdown when things don't go their way.

Like F*lk*rk just now.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.