ton v alloa - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

ton v alloa

beetee

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The run in is very hard to call - Alloa have the most games against teams in the relegation battle so they have more control over their fate.

Others will depend on who has secured which place in the top 4 and when - the final day could see QoS v Partick being the only meaningful game if the rest of us are playing against reserve teams.

I do not take any of our fixtures as a given, especially tonight's.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Morton are a s***e employer who he doesn't want to work for would be my guess. 

Here was me thinking just a few months ago that Saint Michael was just a poor honest soul trying to do the best for his wife and clutch of bedraggled kids. Now you're suggesting that he's a Dominic Shimmin-level chancer and wage thief on top of being a confirmed, massive King Snake. 

Make your mind up please. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Here was me thinking just a few months ago that Saint Michael was just a poor honest soul trying to do the best for his wife and clutch of bedraggled kids. Now you're suggesting that he's a Dominic Shimmin-level chancer and wage thief on top of being a confirmed, massive King Snake. 

Make your mind up please. 

Don't recall saying that.

What i'm saying is more an indictment on Morton as an employer. 

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Erm no, it would be entirely an indictment of the employee if he didn't fulfill tasks that he has been contracted (and still gets paid) to do, just because he couldn't really be arsed any more. See Shimmin, Dominic. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Have to say it is more a fair indictment of Tidser as a professional.

Effectively working his ticket until end of season as opposed to "giving his all" for a club he supposedly had a lot 9f affection (sic) for.

Reports of management being unhappy with amount of his focus on his own business as well. His agent was clearly touting him about in December and January.

Signing a pre contract should not really impact upon his professionalism but there is also a clear conflict of interests with him, in terms of falkirks status next season.

Whether people think it or not, he will not really care one way or another about where we finish.

See Tids is still out injured. Sure he was only doubtful about a month ago. Would like to know the truth with what has gone on.

Good.

We have 5 games left. 2 he should not play in anyway even if he was available and 3 maybe not either depending on how much we are dragged into it.

Have to say it is more a fair indictment of Tidser as a professional.

Effectively working his ticket until end of season as opposed to "giving his all" for a club he supposedly had a lot 9f affection (sic) for.

Reports of management being unhappy with amount of his focus on his own business as well. His agent was clearly touting him about in December and January.

Signing a pre contract should not really impact upon his professionalism but there is also a clear conflict of interests with him, in terms of falkirks status next season.

Whether people think it or not, he will not really care one way or another about where we finish.

Perhaps. I'm purely guessing that he's as scunnered with Morton and JJ as we are. 

Or he could genuinely be injured and i'm a cynic, mainly because i'm about done with Morton. 

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Any scenario in which he never darkens the door of this once-proud club again is fine with me, but the idea that anyone would both believe that sort of (so far totally unsubstantiated) claim and then still try to blame the club for it instead is mind-boggling. 

Perhaps. I'm purely guessing that he's as scunnered with Morton and JJ as we are.

Or he could genuinely be injured and i'm a cynic, mainly because i'm about done with Morton.

Difference is that we pay to watch Morton. He gets paid to play for Morton. I don't care how scunnered he is, it displays a stinking lack of professionalism to work his ticket whilst still being paid by the club. I hope Dykes scores the winner vs Falkirk to send him and them down.

Tonight is absolutely a must win game for us. Anyone who says otherwise is off their head. Fuck Falkirk and fuck thistle. Let's concentrate on ourselves.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

**** Falkirk and **** thistle. 

Well you'll be hoping for an away win then. 

Well you'll be hoping for an away win then.

I see what you did there🤨.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

TTGJ will be gone after the last game even if we stay up he's done at morton and will be replaced ASAP imo.

I can't help but think you are right. Do not see us having him next season regardless. Would rather we stayed up to give whoever replaces him (Hoppy in my eyes) the best budget possible

Archived