Championship 2018-19 Thread - Page 96 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 2018-19 Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could see Rudden going out on loan to a Livingston or St Mirren.

Would be a logical move as he’s proven he can score goals at our level in a struggling squad. Pushing him to a higher level makes sense if someone’s interested in him there. If not then I guess Dundee is the next best thing really.

Rudden looks ready to step up his performance levels. He has plenty of ability, confidence and attitude in spades. Whoever gets him will gain a major advantage over their competitors.

tenor.gif?itemid=7298671

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I wonder what impact the new dugouts will have on the disabled section of the ground?

Could imagine that they may at least affect the view, if not the capacity- which is limited enough, at least from what I can see from standing in the Cowshed.

Club said this so looks good https://mobile.twitter.com/Morton_FC/status/1134031537085849600

"Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

• 2 weeks later...

Dundee keep making a great signing followed by a complete haddy. Don't know what to make of them yet.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Tom Lang signs for dunfermline.

That was one of the CBs we were looking at I think.

Yep, and there was something of a Poundland bidding war for him, allegedly. Oh well.

EOho8Pw.png

Seems a fair amount of random consortiums interested in takeovers at this level (and even the depths of the one below in Falkirk's case), often as part of owning several teams at the same time.

But, but, there's nobody other than the Easdales.

Archived