The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread - Page 100 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread

TRVMP

With the benefit of hindsight the BBC's material is going to look fucking brilliant in May when we relegate Jim Duffy's St Mirren in the playoffs three days after winning the Scottish Cup.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it not a Ferguson who said that Henrik Larsson was going to be a flop?

Nobody has a 100% track record in judging a player but that was a howler even at the time, without the benefit of hindsight.

EOho8Pw.png

Was it not a Ferguson who said that Henrik Larsson was going to be a flop?

Nobody has a 100% track record in judging a player but that was a howler even at the time, without the benefit of hindsight.

Think that was Derek Johnstone rather than Ferguson; Ferguson would still have been playing at the time. "You only get monkeys when you spend peanuts."

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Derek Johnstone is also a fud, Radio Clyde did a half hour Basketball program in the eighties and for some reason had Johnstone on as an "expert pundit."

He went on to say that teams from the east of Scotland were completely dominant in the Scottish Basketball setup.

I called in to say that Paisley had won that seasons Scottish Cup and that my own James Watt College had won the National League Division 2 just the week before and suggested that he buy and closely examine a map of Scotland before making such statements.

Of course all of this was glossed over by both he and the shows presenter Terry McGeady.

What a pointless fecking stat that is about us be bottom of league if you take last 4 league games and 4 cup games this season!!

HE should stick to being an absolute disaster every week on Radio Scotland.

This guy is a mumbling wreck on the radio,english is his 2nd language.

Has anyone ever took him seriously?

Definetly. Guys a bellend. He’ll be thinking he’s relevant as his boys a decent player and scored a belter last night!

This guy is a mumbling wreck on the radio,english is his 2nd language.

Has anyone ever took him seriously?

Ipse dixit.  :)

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Just under 50 appearances for Killie and 80 odd appearances for Raith. 

Still only 25. Another option for left back and centre back positions!

Appears to be another solid signing. Will be interesting to hear Raith fans thoughts on him.

Happy with that. Cracking left peg on him, seems he played further forward aswell at LM which is handy.

He’s scored some absolute belters in his YouTube compilation. The holy grail of bench marks for getting excited about a new signing 😂

Archived