Season Tickets - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Season Tickets

Jamie_M

Not bought a season ticket in years but decided to get one so just went through the zebra process there. Took 5 mins and they then sent the document to electronically sign. Done that and then received confirmation from Zebra that its all approved.

Nada from Morton, but presume Zebra will pass this on and ill then hear in due course?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not bought a season ticket in years but decided to get one so just went through the zebra process there. Took 5 mins and they then sent the document to electronically sign. Done that and then received confirmation from Zebra that its all approved.

Nada from Morton, but presume Zebra will pass this on and ill then hear in due course?

Yeah thats what i got, the email says they will pay the money directly to the club so i imagine once they get it they will contact us.

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

Nothing in your Spam?

I've got the two emails from Morton aswell now, but i got them after i registerred on the ticket website. I dont think its related to the season ticket purchase on Zebra.

Just got it. Signed, sealed and delivered.

Pretty painless process tbh. Teething problems but it certainly beats having to drive to Cappielow or smiths.

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Popped into cappielow yesterday to get mine. Took 5 mins and Antonia was very friendly and helpful.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

I still had nothing from Zebra so I phoned them up and told them to cancel it. Bought it on gmfctickets instead a while ago and still didn't get an email after registering or buying the season ticket so maybe Outlook is simply fucked.  :lol:

I'll just go and buy one in cash next time, too much fucking about otherwise. 

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Got two letters in the post today. One from Zebra to confirm my finance, and one from Morton confirming my finance application was approved and I've to fill in the Morton season ticket application (it has been written on it that payment has already been pre-approved).

Dunfermline have sold 2126 season tickets and its only mid June. They sold 3205 last season.

Hat's off to them, impressive number.

Many do we normally sell?

I'd be surprised if we got near 1000. Maybe/hopefully there will be more than usual this season. Dunfermline have got a really good bond with their supporters which is one reason why they have such a high number of season ticket holders as well as really good marketing campaigns before the tickets launch.

Hopefully in the near future we'll start to see our numbers increase with the work Warren and Co are doing.

As far as log in & confirmation goes, no confirmation now after about a fortnight, only electronic proof is my purchasing history, which has the right amount. Nothing really surprises me.

Same here. Never did receive anything but purchase history shows correctly and I've been debited the full £260. Bit poor when you're spending that amount. 

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Got two letters in the post today. One from Zebra to confirm my finance, and one from Morton confirming my finance application was approved and I've to fill in the Morton season ticket application (it has been written on it that payment has already been pre-approved).

When did you register with zebra?

I haven't received anything from morton or zebra through the post yet.

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

Archived