Season Tickets - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Season Tickets

Jamie_M

Has anyone else had issues with the tickets website? Tried to get a password reminder but getting nothing through, and never got an email when I registered in the first place. Also getting a security error on my work computer which doesn't let me access the site at all.

Just wondering if it's just me or not before I let folk at the club know.

Not quite with the ticketing website, but with the zebra finance site. It asks if I've lived in the UK for the last 3 years, I say no, then it asks for 3 years address history but won't allow me to enter an overseas address!

Got to try and sort it tomorrow ahead of early bird prices ending.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I paid through Zebra Finance with no issues. I was expecting some sort of confirmation from the club too that they have received by application, but I guess Zebra will deal with everything?!?!

Has anyone else had issues with the tickets website? Tried to get a password reminder but getting nothing through, and never got an email when I registered in the first place. Also getting a security error on my work computer which doesn't let me access the site at all.

I had the same issues with my MacBook at home when trying to access gmfctickets.co.uk - says there was some issue with a security certificate? :huh:

Partnering with a finance company named for an animal with black and white stripes would always end like this tbh.

Just like Paisley it's a genetic experiment gone wrong.

k

Get the certificate error as well.

I got an email notification when I registered and another one when I paid for the season ticket/card but my brother's emails went into his spam folder which he doesn't usually check so worthwhile having a look there just in case.

I can't get pass the address details page on Zebra either. Keeps saying invalid or incomplete data but won't tell me which part is invalid or incomplete. Wasting my time.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I can't get pass the address details page on Zebra either. Keeps saying invalid or incomplete data but won't tell me which part is invalid or incomplete. Wasting my time.

I was getting that aswell, i went back a s tep (step 2?) and went forward again, all the address details were filled in and i was able to continue.

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

I was getting that aswell, i went back a s tep (step 2?) and went forward again, all the address details were filled in and i was able to continue.

Good man that seems to work.

How long did it take for people to receive email confirmation from Zebra after completing the form btw? 

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I got mine within 5 minutes and had to sign the agreement on my phone.

Edit: got passed it and received an email from Morton instantly. Should there be a separate one from Zebra?

I did mine back when I posted that and have no emails from Morton, Zebra or otherwise. Not in junk folder either. 

onsP5NR.jpg

One email to say I'd successfully registered and another with information:

Thank you for purchasing or renewing your 2017-2018 season ticket on the Greenock Morton Ticket Website www.gmfctickets.co.uk

Your purchase history can by found in the "MY ACCOUNT" page at gmfctickets.co.uk

The details of the transaction are as follows:

Transaction Details:

Transaction ID: 270

Date: 08/06/2017 14:43:40

Value: £0.00

Payment Method: Cash

Delivery Charge: £0.00

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Archived