Season Tickets - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Season Tickets

Jamie_M

Just registered and bought my season ticket with minimal grief there. I can see and sympathise with the grumbles about the half season ticket, but not being able to use the ticket for two folk to go to one game shouldn't really be an issue considering that it was only ever last season that the club allowed it. It's not as if it's something we're not used to.

This should suit me well at least. I like the idea of adding friends so you can easily buy tickets together. It works well for the Scotland Supporters' Club for away games and whilst it's unlikely to be needed too often, it should be pretty good for trips to the likes of Hampden, Ibrox or Celtic Park for cup ties, or perhaps Dumbarton.

I like the idea of being able to load home cup tie tickets onto the card in advance too. This hopefully will allow the club to make special offers as the season goes on- e.g four games for £50-60 or a group of four guys to one game for a similar price.

People are by nature resistant to change and there will be complaints along the way, but this is undoubtablly a forward step IMHO. Only two complaints from me. That message to club officials at the bottom of the page that won't go away. That's a pain in the tits. And having bought my Season Ticket, it's appeared on my Purchase History but I've not received an e-mail receipt for my purchase. Did nobody get one or am I just impatient in expecting it straight away?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't get an email confirmation either, which is always slightly concerning at first .

However I can see my purchase history so all is good ( I hope) !!!

I just need to email them now to tell them which seat I want ( the one I've always had)

For season 2018/19 it looks like it'll just be renewing for the seat you have in your purchase history , so it looks easy enough thereafter

Let's rock !

I didn't get an email confirmation either, which is always slightly concerning at first .

However I can see my purchase history so all is good ( I hope) !!!

I just need to email them now to tell them which seat I want ( the one I've always had)

For season 2018/19 it looks like it'll just be renewing for the seat you have in your purchase history , so it looks easy enough thereafter

Check your junk mail, mines ended up there.

The website was a total chew, I somehow managed to buy one but I was just hitting buttons, or random bits of text where there wasn't a button, and hoping for the best.

Like the idea of loading other games or extra tickets on to your card.

It's not a huge problem reverting to the conventional system for admission, but last year's arrangement suited us as a result of which we bought a season ticket, knowing we would easily use the 18 vouchers. We ran out after the last skunks game and just paid in after that. This coming season we'll just get tickets on a per game basis. It's not a huge difference and the money is going to Morton. Only problem might be getting tickets for cup ties but even that is unlikely to be a problem.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Think the fan card with prepaid amounts is a great idea especially with a reduced price.

Supporters who use this method will enjoy a freeze upon last year’s pay-at-the-gate prices.

There is a precisely £0 reduction in the price. The incentive to get a fan card is negative (extra levy for paying at the ticket office) which should get the scheme off the ground. 

The one outstanding point is what away fans will be expected to pay. If we charging them £20 at the ticket office then that's excessive IMO; there was talk this time last year of the club sending out tickets at the lower price for the opposing club to sell on. We'll see what happens on that front. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

So you could put say 5 games on it and effectively just use it as a season ticket?

Seems to be the case. Better than the idea of buying the ticket midweek - you could just stick £18 on each Saturday morning if you fancy it too.

Seems to be the case. Better than the idea of buying the ticket midweek - you could just stick £18 on each Saturday morning if you fancy it too.

That's the kind of idea I took from it. Really good one too.

Nae messing about. All cashless as well, so the chances of missing monies are virtually eliminated

TIME FOR CHANGE!

That's the kind of idea I took from it. Really good one too.

Nae messing about. All cashless as well, so the chances of missing monies are virtually eliminated

Good to have a bit of thought given to stuff now. Probably not perfect but it's another step in the right direction.

by the main stand.

Morton should really just buy the norseman and surrounding shops.

I'm sure Nick said there was a lack of space in Cappielow itself with the increased community projects etc. Perfect opportunity to take office/commercial space as well as the pub - which could be a social club.

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Morton should really just buy the norseman and surrounding shops.

I'm sure Nick said there was a lack of space in Cappielow itself with the increased community projects etc. Perfect opportunity to take office/commercial space as well as the pub - which could be a social club.

x100

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Has anyone else had issues with the tickets website? Tried to get a password reminder but getting nothing through, and never got an email when I registered in the first place. Also getting a security error on my work computer which doesn't let me access the site at all.

Just wondering if it's just me or not before I let folk at the club know.

Archived