Season Tickets - Page 74 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Season Tickets

Jamie_M

Are they really doing the £2 surcharge on a ****ing cup game? The mind boggles.

They are indeed. Money isn’t even going to the development squad apparently. Just fucking greediness and inconveniencing an already pissed off support.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are indeed. Money isn’t even going to the development squad apparently. Just ****ing greediness and inconveniencing an already pissed off support.

Since it's a cup game have Dumbarton agreed for their fans to be charged extra if they decide at 1pm on Sat they want to come? Would be interested to know. 

I think I'll check with the SLO. The club need to know how stupid this additional charge thing is. It's insulting.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Since it's a cup game have Dumbarton agreed for their fans to be charged extra if they decide at 1pm on Sat they want to come? Would be interested to know. 

I think I'll check with the SLO. The club need to know how stupid this additional charge thing is. It's insulting.

The problem is though Hawke and his sycophants think the ticketing system works! They even believe adding a surcharge for not arriving early makes sense. 

Oh, they're well aware. I think it's more an indictment of their thoughts towards the fans that they know yet refuse to do anything about it. 

Q&A was in December; you'd think given the negative feedback they'd go out their way to try and address some of the concerns. By way of the various media platforms we use. 

The Q&A was nothing more than an attempt to appease the nosey folk that went along to get some inside knowledge about pointless shit. 

TIME FOR CHANGE!

We are now in February and it is still as clear as mud.

Why cant they clarify things.

I'm guessing that they might say the same thing as before: 'we were promised, we were let down.'

Maybe time to get out in front of it and start with a credible plan b and have a thought out plan for fans well in advance.

I can't believe they kept the same pricing structure for this match. I think it's maybe time to drop the complaints about the extra £2 charge. Switch attention to letting them know that £20/15 simply isn't good enough. Their "£2 off" for early purchase just feels insulting. The ridiculous, unnecessary, and damaging price rise should not be allowed to remain in place. £20 entry all round is on the way when they stop their "discount."

It's worth remembering that Dumbarton's board are absolutely ripping the piss with their own admission prices this season, demanding £20 (without a 'discount'!) for league matches at their glorified bus shelter/swamp. It probably isn't solely (or mostly) GMFC's fault that prices haven't been lowered for the cup tie - they did agree to a reduction on the Dunfermline gate after all. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

It's worth remembering that Dumbarton's board are absolutely ripping the piss with their own admission prices this season, demanding £20 (without a 'discount'!) for league matches at their glorified bus shelter/swamp. It probably isn't solely (or mostly) GMFC's fault that prices haven't been lowered for the cup tie - they did agree to a reduction on the Dunfermline gate after all.

That's a good point.

I might have missed so apologies if this has been said already. An hour before kickoff I ended up that I could make the game so I tried to add the game to my fan card and it worked. When trying this at the turnstiles this also worked. Didn't expect this to work so fair play that on the fan card you can buy a ticket pretty much right up until kickoff 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived