Scottish Cup: "rangers" Vs. The Famous (12 February 2017, 15:00) - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Scottish Cup: "rangers" Vs. The Famous (12 February 2017, 15:00)

TRVMP

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last time Morton won at Ibrox, 29 Nov 1980. Is that correct?

I was at this game age 14. A 50yr old rangers supporter was going to kill me as I jumped about after the goal. Lucky some sensible supporter told him I was just a kid and leave him alone....Happy days

Looking forward to seeing how many tickets we get for this

Reckon we could take 3,000 easily

Think we took about same or more to Castle Greyskull in the mid 90's, when we had the Argentina strip

10 years ago I reckon we would have brought more than 5000. There can be pretty big swings in how many irregular attenders, extras, etc are interested. It's really difficult to figure out how many would be interested. I wouldn't be surprised if it was more like 1500 for this one.

10 years ago I reckon we would have brought more than 5000. There can be pretty big swings in how many irregular attenders, extras, etc are interested. It's really difficult to figure out how many would be interested. I wouldn't be surprised if it was more like 1500 for this one.

That's likely all we'll get

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Think we took about same or more to Castle Greyskull in the mid 90's, when we had the Argentina strip

Have you forgot Celtic Park last year (in a Q/F) already?

Castle greyskull is where the good guys lived. 

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Any idea when we find out about our ticket allocation and when it is

I'm sure for our game at Celtic last season Sky gave everyone less than 2 weeks notice for the game.

I'd be surprised if we took more than 1k to this.

as someone already posted, rules of the cup are up to 20% can be requested by the visiting team - but having just looked at that rule pdf on the scottishfa site, you need to ask within 3 days of the draw how much of that allocation you will take up and you are committing to pay for it all!!!
looks like it is in Warren's hands to balance what makes sense to ask for - and the hosts say are the options based on segregation

We had what, 3800 for a national semi at Hampden so I reckon 2,000 tops here.  Sadly.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

A rendition of 'Sandy Easdale; he's one of our own', please. 

Why?

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

We had what, 3800 for a national semi at Hampden so I reckon 2,000 tops here.  Sadly.

Was it only 3800? Jesus. I thought it was about 4500-5000 in the end.

Did Aberdeen not say they sold about 11-11.5k and the crowd was 16183.

Archived