"beith" Vs Greenock Morton - Page 25 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

"beith" Vs Greenock Morton

TRVMP

I think you'll find that LinwoodTon posts to others are equally as 'out of order' (e.g. his constant inferences that he's shagging a fellow posters wife), so if he dishes it out he has to take it as well. Your moral indignation seems to be awfully selective.

You're just jealous 'cos I've never said I'd 'do' your missus.  :)

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are also one of the good guys who stands up to the mean girls. You not worried they will red dot you into oblivion..? Imagine they're tears and snotters if they removed it....

^^^ word, grammar and punctuation salad

It's hard to imagine how such a disgusting, sectarian comment could have been uttered by you, following such a highbrow contribution to this forum.

:lol:

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

They should be sorting out this nonsense. It's ****ing tedious stuff from the same small group. the fact that more mature posters like Taunton are jumping on the bandwagon, is pathetic.

Ed de Ball isn't the first (or last ) person to be targeted on here by the same group - meanwhile one of their number can make sexualised comments about a posters school age daughter with impunity.

Don't pull Ed up for 'lording it Taunton' whilst giving it the Nelson's Eye to posts about peoples family members (LW ton...Bawheid...Queen of Sheba)  and scandalous slurs on 'jakey' posters etc.

So Taunton - you get off your particular high horse.

My main point is that we need a stronger admin on here... and if we lose a few 'regulars' ie the 'clique'...ho hum. The board will be all the better for it.

Let's not get what actually happened get in the way of a good rant, eh?

First of all, there was nothing to suggest that capitanus knew LinwoodTon's daughter was of school age until LWT replied to the post by saying she was, and calling him a beast. Of course, that doesn't suit your agenda though, does it?

And have you reported anything to the moderators? I'm sure we'd know by now if you had, but don't know how you'd expect them to act without alerting them to your concerns.

I do however note that the offending posts have been removed. How do you know that he wasn't punished? Should the mods broadcast the actions they've taken? Is a suspension or expulsion from the board the only form of punishment open to them? Does the post even merit punishment considering he was unlikely to know of her age?

Got to laugh at you bemoaning "quality posters" disappearing off here a mere week after you were lauding the guy who spends his time making snide BJK references though.

If the agenda suits, I suppose.

Let's not get what actually happened get in the way of a good rant, eh?

First of all, there was nothing to suggest that capitanus knew LinwoodTon's daughter was of school age until LWT replied to the post by saying she was calling him a beast. Of course, that doesn't suit your agenda though, does it?

And have you reported anything to the moderators? I'm sure we'd know by now if you had, but don't know how you'd expect them to act without alerting them to your concerns.

I do however note that the offending posts have been removed. How do you know that he wasn't punished? Should the mods broadcast the actions they've taken? Is a suspension or expulsion from the board the only form of punishment open to them? Does the post even merit punishment considering he was unlikely to know of her age?

Got to laugh at you bemoaning "quality posters" disappearing off here a mere week after you were lauding the guy who spends his time making snide BJK references though.

If the agenda suits, I suppose.

I don't believe you're in a position to talk about agendas with your history on here. Excellent work by the admin if your mate was dealt with appropriately. I don't have a lot of confidence in the admin process given that Largston was once in the position. But anyway ... I'm done. Keep on with your hate agendas - you clearly get a buzz out of it.

Show Racism the Red Card

They should be sorting out this nonsense. It's ****ing tedious stuff from the same small group. the fact that more mature posters like Taunton are jumping on the bandwagon, is pathetic.

Ed de Ball isn't the first (or last ) person to be targeted on here by the same group - meanwhile one of their number can make sexualised comments about a posters school age daughter with impunity.

Don't pull Ed up for 'lording it Taunton' whilst giving it the Nelson's Eye to posts about peoples family members (LW ton...Bawheid...Queen of Sheba)  and scandalous slurs on 'jakey' posters etc.

My main point is that we need a stronger admin on here... and if we lose a few 'regulars' ie the 'clique'...ho hum. The board will be all the better for it.

I'm really sorry that you've been so offended by my post that it's driven you to make such an emotional response.

I post what I think and although I'm open to persuasion, I see nothing in your post that would lead me to change my view of Ed. If you think that is me jumping on a bandwagon then I'll just have to live with it. PS I also thought Dr Z was a complete w@nker.

I'm quite happy to avoid making judgement on the Capitanus/Linwood dialogue as both are culpable when it comes to vacuous insults. 

Lastly this forum is not to be taken too seriously and anyone who takes genuine offence over red dots, name calling or playground antics really need to get a grip. Now where did I park my horse.

I don't believe you're in a position to talk about agendas with your history on here. Excellent work by the admin if your mate was dealt with appropriately. I don't have a lot of confidence in the admin process given that Largston was once in the position. But anyway ... I'm done. Keep on with your hate agendas - you clearly get a buzz out of it.

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

I note that you've got absolutely no answer to any of the questions I've posed. Strange that.

I don't believe you're in a position to talk about agendas with your history on here. Excellent work by the admin if your mate was dealt with appropriately. I don't have a lot of confidence in the admin process given that Largston was once in the position. But anyway ... I'm done. Keep on with your hate agendas - you clearly get a buzz out of it.

You're certainly not done; you're still an absolutely seething mess about the People's Princess Dr. Zhivago going the way of Rangers after all.

The Clique and The Clique alone will decide when we're done with you as well.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I'm really sorry that you've been so offended by my post that it's driven you to make such an emotional response.

I post what I think and although I'm open to persuasion, I see nothing in your post that would lead me to change my view of Ed. If you think that is me jumping on a bandwagon then I'll just have to live with it. PS I also thought Dr Z was a complete w@nker.

I'm quite happy to avoid making judgement on the Capitanus/Linwood dialogue as both are culpable when it comes to vacuous insults. 

Lastly this forum is not to be taken too seriously and anyone who takes genuine offence over red dots, name calling or playground antics really need to get a grip. Now where did I park my horse.

Apologies for that red, was intended for cornbeef.

I see that cornbeef's claim of being "done" with the thread lasted literally half an hour before dying on its arse; shame really.

Some excellent points well made. Living away I have visited the forum for several years. When I decided to join I did so beacuse I was disheartened by the amount of intemperate abuse being aimed at professionals associated with the club by various posters on here and at the abuse aimed at other posters who dared to say they took a contrary view. When the Ed de Ball account posted it did so to defend people connected with the club who I felt were being unfairly maligned or posters on here who were being ganged up on. Those posts were designed to be in in the same style and tone as the original abusers. It didn't take long to find that those who dished it could not take it. That still though didn't stop people being hounded off at the proud and public boast of many on this Morton supporters forum. With the effluxion of time most of the original posts were shown to be ill judged nonsense but into this season the abuse continued aimed at Quitongo and Oliver in particular. Everything I posted was red dotted by the clique but I cannot once ever remember the likes of Taunton raising an objection to anyone else's wilder nonsense.. Recently there was a post implying that one of our players could have been a teenage drug dealer and another poster might possibly have been named.

The amount of organisation and co-ordination which went into the "hounding of Ed de Ball" , which I assume was no different from that applied to Heid the Baw, Dr Z, QOS etc was there for Mods and others to see but again they sat on their hands. Of course I can shed the Ed de Ball skin and reappear as TeflonTon at anytime I chose perhaps opening a sock puppet acount as ThatsnoTon to red dot every post of Toby's. My point though is that this forum will become moribund if the same I'll informed and obnoxious posters are allowed to ride rough shod over everyone else.

Some excellent points well made. Living away I have visited the forum for several years. When I decided to join I did so beacuse I was disheartened by the amount of intemperate abuse being aimed at professionals associated with the club by various posters on here and at the abuse aimed at other posters who dared to say they took a contrary view. When the Ed de Ball account posted it did so to defend people connected with the club who I felt were being unfairly maligned or posters on here who were being ganged up on. Those posts were designed to be in in the same style and tone as the original abusers. It didn't take long to find that those who dished it could not take it. That still though didn't stop people being hounded off at the proud and public boast of many on this Morton supporters forum. With the effluxion of time most of the original posts were shown to be ill judged nonsense but into this season the abuse continued aimed at Quitongo and Oliver in particular. Everything I posted was red dotted by the clique but I cannot once ever remember the likes of Taunton raising an objection to anyone else's wilder nonsense.. Recently there was a post implying that one of our players could have been a teenage drug dealer and another poster might possibly have been named.

The amount of organisation and co-ordination which went into the "hounding of Ed de Ball" , which I assume was no different from that applied to Heid the Baw, Dr Z, QOS etc was there for Mods and others to see but again they sat on their hands. Of course I can shed the Ed de Ball skin and reappear as TeflonTon at anytime I chose perhaps opening a sock puppet acount as ThatsnoTon to red dot every post of Toby's. My point though is that this forum will become moribund if the same I'll informed and obnoxious posters are allowed to ride rough shod over everyone else.

Quality  :thumbup2: .

You'll get your red dot tomorrow, dickhead. Blame cornbeef and Queen of Sheba for the delay.

Too long; didn't read.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Archived