2016-17 Championship Updates - Page 97 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

2016-17 Championship Updates

TRVMP

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking like Brian Graham is signing for St Mirren today. Lump every penny on him scoring against us a week on Saturday.

He might well sign for them, but as yet he has not been released by Hibs and is shown as a member of their squad for this season.

They should win this league relatively comfortably with the signings they have made but would be brilliant if they fecked it up.

Yep, they have bet the farm on winning this season. Can see them doing it by a good 15 points or so.

EOho8Pw.png

Yep, they have bet the farm on winning this season. Can see them doing it by a good 15 points or so.

I still have a sneaky suspicion Inverness could run them very close. Fyvie is bang average. Other than Scott McDonald Utd haven't recruited particularly well imo.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

There are ICT fans on P&B who are not hopeful, one saying that finishing as low as 6th is very possible.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

I'd be surprised if Inverness are closer to 1st than 9th. They've held on to a few established top flight players and have had success signing lower league players in the past, but the number of unproven players alongside the number of known mediocrities makes me think they're the weakest of the playoff contenders.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Inverness have a handful of very good players but should finish beneath us this season. They simply don't have a credible team and John Robertson isn't going to bring about that marvel.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Dunfermline sign Fraser Aird.

Off injured already.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived