Squad For Next Season. - Page 229 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Squad For Next Season.

Madton

Maybe it's down to Shankland being so poor it actually makes Kudus look good. Hell, even I would look competent compared to Shankland. :lol:

EDIT not having a dig at Kudus here, he has played well recently. Should have taken his chance tonight though just after United went 1-0 up.

So he didn't play well then. What is his purpose in the squad if he doesn't take chances, rarely beats a man and has the first touch of an elephant? We're not looking for a club mascot but rather an effective, professional footballer. Oyenuga is not good enough and must go. Shankland, Scullion, Donnelly etc. are also not good enough and must go.

Enough of this half-arsed, "give them a six-month deal" nonsense. Every current member of the squad has had enough match time to make a decisive judgment on their future.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would of definetly kept him. I'm sure when he signed he said he had newborn baby back home so maybe a factor if he gets signed up over there? Who knows. All the best Jamie 👍🏻

Probably a wise decision. I must say that up until now I've not been unhappy with any of the players released.

Aye, no room for sentiment in this off-season. If we want to progress we need to be ruthless in our recruitment policy.

26/4/18

A Decade of Wakeism.

I'd be fine with Kudus getting a contract in all honesty. We should also be looking to hold on to Lamie, he's always reliable. I don't think we should break the bank for Russell and if he goes, so be it. Strapp looks a more than capable replacement. The first goal last night came from Russell s***ing out of a tackle which led to a throw in and he failed to close the resulting cross down. For whatever reason he's had a really poor second half of the season.

Lamie yes Kudus No.

Archived