'fans' - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

'fans'

KingsTON

I think they players no longer trust the management team, in my own opinion I feel Moore has lost the dressing room. Time for a change now and put some life back into our team before it becomes to late.

Urgh. What a horrible cliche. And in this case probably not true.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How else would you put it then? Means the same no matter how you word it.

Well what is it you mean? You think poor form must equate to not respecting the manager? It's too early in the season, especially with so many new players, for kinda chat.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Well what is it you mean? You think poor form must equate to not respecting the manager? It's too early in the season, especially with so many new players, for kinda chat.

I am talking about the lack of commitment shown on the park at the moment. No fight from the players, if they respected/trusted the management team they would be giving 110% every game. We are not seeing this at the moment. Poor form I cant take it happens to all teams at some time. But no fight or determination, no I can not accept that at any point from any morton side.

Seriously? The same Stephen Stirling who started his first game in approximately a year? The same one who was our only remotely productive player?

Fair enough, maybe im being harsh on Stirling as i thought he started well, but then just gave up tracking back and instead stood about pointing at the players running past him. Maybe he was just friar tucked by then and Moore should have subbed (which i must admit i was suprised did not happen)

Dunoon_Ton, do you happen to stand right over at the WDE end of the Shed?

A guy behind us absolutely slated Stirling when he chased a loose ball (and got to it) for not sprinting over fast enough. I'd never heard such twatiness in my entire time watching Morton, and that says a lot.

No i dont, i heard you stand there and i couldnt bear having to see your ugly puss. The combination of that and the horrible football on the park would give me the boke!

"He's not the messiah........He's a very naughty boy!.............Now P*ss Off!"

Fair enough, maybe im being harsh on Stirling as i thought he started well, but then just gave up tracking back and instead stood about pointing at the players running past him. Maybe he was just friar tucked by then and Moore should have subbed (which i must admit i was suprised did not happen)

I'd agree with that, thought you could see Stirling tiring towards the end and I was surprised he was given the full game. That said though, even in the later stages he was still making more of an effort to get involved than the likes of Wallace.

AWMSC

Unless the average Cowshed punter is being paid handsomely to happy-clap each week, that's not a particularly relevant comparison.

As it is though, the bare 1200 who'll be at Saturday's game have the right to do whatever they want, within the law, without having to care about your 'down with this sort of thing' objections.

Aye, and I'll have the right to object to it on here.

Fish somewhere else Big Man

Where have I said that?

You've criticised the stance of the support whilst telling another poster who objects to your stance to "fish elsewhere". Why is it okay for you to put your point across on this forum but not for someone else to counter it?

You've criticised the stance of the support whilst telling another poster who objects to your stance to "fish elsewhere". Why is it okay for you to put your point across on this forum but not for someone else to counter it?

Its more than ok to counter it, and maybe in made an assumption, but I purely cant be bothered with the tit for tat that often comes from some posters.

The 'down with this sort of thing' bit just seemed like the familiar start to a ding dong that ends up about anything but Morton. No interest in biting at it.

Its more than ok to counter it, and maybe in made an assumption, but I purely cant be bothered with the tit for tat that often comes from some posters.

The 'down with this sort of thing' bit just seemed like the familiar start to a ding dong that ends up about anything but Morton. No interest in biting at it.

Well you have bitten at it.

If you're going to criticise others, you can't exactly expect them not to counter what you say, and if it results in tit-for-tat, a lot of that's your own doing by bringing the matter up in the first place.

I don't understand why anyone would start a thread of this nature if they can't be bothered with tit-for-tat.

Archived