'fans' - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

'fans'

KingsTON

I went to a bundesliga game last season, the norm is for the players stay on the pitch and celebrate/commiserate with the fans and generally jump about for 20-30 mins.

I always have a snigger to myself thinking what would happen if they tried that at cappielow. Folk going off their nut, fans fighting each other, players offering square goes. It would bedlam and hugely entertaining.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well you have bitten at it.

If you're going to criticise others, you can't exactly expect them not to counter what you say, and if it results in tit-for-tat, a lot of that's your own doing by bringing the matter up in the first place.

I don't understand why anyone would start a thread of this nature if they can't be bothered with tit-for-tat.

Ok. No more tat here then.

QUOTE(KingsTON @ Oct 8 2013, 10:52 AM) 945997[/snapback]Not sure their effort is in question?Think the attitude of people towards them is at least equally s***e.Unless the average Cowshed punter is being paid handsomely to happy-clap each week, that's not a particularly relevant comparison.As it is though, the bare 1200 who'll be at Saturday's game have the right to do whatever they want, within the law, without having to care about your 'down with this sort of thing' objections.

As it was though, you were almost 1000 out attendance wise AND there is a big difference between having a right and being right!

There is also an even bigger difference between being right and being effective!

As it was though, you were almost 1000 out attendance wise AND there is a big difference between having a right and being right!

There is also an even bigger difference between being right and being effective!

In defence of vikingTON, not that he needs me to defend him, His estimation of 1200 fans at the Hamilton game was made before Habai was pushed up front and the signing of Novo. 

At the time I thought vikingTON was being rather generous with 1200, I expected less than 1k.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Archived