'ton V Cowdenbeath (sept 15) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

'ton V Cowdenbeath (sept 15)

Guest TorontoMortonFan

Guest TorontoMortonFan

Will be over from Canada for this away match. Have not been to a match for some time. What better way to spend an away match than the glorious confines of Central Park (that is a joke)

Question is, would there likely be a bus running to this match? I would like to get a seat.

Will be over from Canada for this away match. Have not been to a match for some time. What better way to spend an away match than the glorious confines of Central Park (that is a joke)

Question is, would there likely be a bus running to this match? I would like to get a seat.

Albert Hotel Morton Supporters will run a bus. You should contact Sean or Jim nearer the time. Details usually appear in the Travel & Social Forum.

Guest TorontoMortonFan
Albert Hotel Morton Supporters will run a bus. You should contact Sean or Jim nearer the time. Details usually appear in the Travel & Social Forum.

cheers Spot Ton. I will do that.

Remember there is no guarantee at this stage that the fixtures won't be recalculated, of the season running on schedule, or that there won't be an SPL2 in place.

There would definitely be a few buses running wherever the game that day takes place, but I wouldn't be too sure that it'll be going to Cowdenbeath at this stage!

Guest TorontoMortonFan
Remember there is no guarantee at this stage that the fixtures won't be recalculated, of the season running on schedule, or that there won't be an SPL2 in place.

There would definitely be a few buses running wherever the game that day takes place, but I wouldn't be too sure that it'll be going to Cowdenbeath at this stage!

Scottish Football is getting unprecedented coverage over here because of the Rangers situation. Normally there is no mention of Scottish Football in the papers. You are right though. It's a farce that we still don't know what the fixture list will be like. I guess Monday everyrthing could change.

Archived