TheMortonForum.com
KingsTON

Thread About Ex Player

Listen someone asked me what someone had called someone and i told them....then the mean girls jumped on it and tried to report me...i forgot what they were like for a second and told them what someone had called someone...i am not explaining myself on here anymore to a bunch of twats. Thats me explained it and i wont anymore....defo over and out now. ...

Isn't it a lovely day.....

Listen someone asked me what someone had called someone and i told them....then the mean girls jumped on it and tried to report me...i forgot what they were like for a second and told them what someone had called someone...i am not explaining myself on here anymore to a bunch of twats. Thats me explained it and i wont anymore....defo over and out now. ...

Who are the twats?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TIME FOR CHANGE!

There's a "dug ate my homework" excuse if ever I saw one. And being disgusted by your vile sectarian slurs isn't a poor reflection in our characters, it's a poor reflection on yours. A bigot and a liar? Not covering ourselves in glory this evening, are we Linda?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Stephan McCluskey has been released by Peterhead because he took a vow of silence because he was subbed...bit of a tool

Paper, Jim McInally quotes...he took a humph with everyone and asked to be released from  his contract

I'm just delighted to see Queen of Sheba back posting on here. Maybe she'll tell us about her "Fenian Bastard" comment on the Facebook group.

Jesus wept....no i bloody never you sad sack.

I'm not even dignifying this with an argument so trol on .......trollollllolllllolllll...over and out

As a practicing catholic I think your comments are disgusting and offensive. Irony is that you've got an Irish surname.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

You know I hate every pop star that I ever met.

She used those words in the Morton group? Wow, shameful.

It must be bad if even a serial killer regards it as shameful.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

As a practicing catholic I think your comments are disgusting and offensive. Irony is that you've got an Irish surname.

You can't be that good at it if you're still practicing.  :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

You can't be that good at it if you're still practicing.  :blink:

Practice makes perfect.

Anyway, have a red dot Dickhead.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Practice makes perfect.

Anyway, have a red dot Dickhead.

Sure does.

Keep practicing eating those pies fat boy.  :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

I see that we made the old alkies "Point and Laugh" blog again. :lol:

Have we? I'll take a look. Wasn't even aware I'd annoyed him. Satisfying.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Sure does.

Keep practicing eating those pies fat boy.  :)

The gift that keeps on giving. Have another red dot, Dickhead.

:lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Have we? I'll take a look. Wasn't even aware I'd annoyed him. Satisfying.

He is standing up for Nasty Linda. That's all she needs - a guy on the register fighting her corner.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

He is standing up for Nasty Linda. That's all she needs - a guy on the register fighting her corner.

I don't ever recall Ernie "backing the wrong horse".  :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

That's you, you sad w*nker.

Red dot again, Nonce.

There you go, there's a Trust board member reading this thread right this minute.

Ask him who backed the wrong horse.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

There you go, there's a Trust board member reading this thread right this minute.

Ask him who backed the wrong horse.

When did I ever do anything you told me to do?

Red dot again, dickhead.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Hypocrisy alert.

I wonder if any practicing Muslims have ever taken offence at some of your comments on this miserable outpost of the internet, not to mention some more of yours about 'short changing Asian shopkeepers' and 'smelly Romanians'. I consider that prejudice in each and every form, directed at any particular group of fellow human beings is worthy of outright condemnation. Don't you?

I say this as a practicing Atheist - I gather that you're not too fond of them either. :lol:

Paul is not fond of many things but at least in that regard he is consistent. Strange to think that in the new world we live in Paul's views are more common than you may like - you pinko, liberal, flat-cap, brown suede shoe, mongrel that you are :bag: .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3