Thread About Ex Player - Page 91 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

David 'Hoppy' Hopkin further demonstrates his managerial nous with another miserable defeat at lowly Dumbarton. That's a wee shame.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Nah not really.

IMG-20151226-WA0001.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Erik Paartalu has moved to Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors in the Korean K League. Another bizarre turn in a truly mystifying career.

Erik Paartalu has moved to Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors in the Korean K League. Another bizarre turn in a truly mystifying career.

Not that uncommon for Australians to play in other Asian countries these days because most leagues have an extra foreigners slot just for AFC players.

EOho8Pw.png

Archie Campbell signs for Kelty Hearts...

When in the mood he was a decent player for us but he was far too inconsistent. In saying that I was surprised he ended up at Clyde. Thought he'd have signed for a league one club last season.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Archie was great when he had Spoonsy to set him up with decent chances - I remember one sublime lay off from Spoonsy at Dunfermline when I thikn we won about 4-0.  He should have signed for Annan and then he'd have been fine.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Archie was great when he had Spoonsy to set him up with decent chances - I remember one sublime lay off from Spoonsy at Dunfermline when I thikn we won about 4-0.  He should have signed for Annan and then he'd have been fine.

Have to admit that I liked the guy so good luck to him

Marc Fitzpatrick gets his first goal for Airdrie (against Cowdenbeath).

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Brian Graham gets a couple for County against Linlithgow.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.