Thread About Ex Player - Page 237 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Interesting that despite all the opportunities since his sacking Duffy has yet to secure another position - his media mates must think the world is against him. Oh well, when McLeish gets punted Duffy, once again, will be a shoe-in for the Scotland job.

We’re still paying him, no rush.

David ‘Hoppy’ Hopkin’s Bradford are now marooned in 23rd in English League One after getting gubbed 0-2 on their own horrible midden by permadiddies Rochdale on Saturday. Zhivago will be absolutely spewing at the day’s events.

Which is fucking glorious.

• Upvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Hope Mark Russell enjoyed the game from the stands today. Imagine not being able to get in that side full of utter jobbers :lol:

I've not watched Falkirk this season but I find it hard to believe that he's being kept out of the team by a better player. It's very odd.

EOho8Pw.png

I've not watched Falkirk this season but I find it hard to believe that he's being kept out of the team by a better player. It's very odd.

Maybe down to the fact he’s been piss poor for the best part of 2 years now ever since there were rumours that Premiership teams were interested in him.

Quotes from Falkirk fans allude to the fact that McKinnon just won't include him. He's also still playing left centre back for their reserves.

Quotes from Falkirk fans allude to the fact that McKinnon just won't include him. He's also still playing left centre back for their reserves.

What a terrible wee shame for him.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

This was hinted at quite strongly yesterday on the radio.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

I see that the Peroni-swilling, gossiping snake 'Hagi' has been elevated to the assistant manager post after loyally working under Aitken as a coach for what, a few weeks? That's a Grady/McManus move right there. 

Hopefully they fancy taking Thomson and the other dross he landed us with off our hands in January. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Weird, BBC Scotland had been telling me Jim Duffy was a latter-day Bill Shankly. Would have thought he'd do better than Dumbarton. But maybe it's like when Clough and Taylor went to Brighton.

Edited by TRVMP
  • Upvote 1

EOho8Pw.png

I see that the Peroni-swilling, gossiping snake 'Hagi' has been elevated to the assistant manager post after loyally working under Aitken as a coach for what, a few weeks? That's a Grady/McManus move right there.

Hopefully they fancy taking Thomson and the other dross he landed us with off our hands in January.

Why don’t you say to Hagi? You seem to know where and what he drinks. Let him know your thoughts.

Why don’t you say to Hagi? You seem to know where and what he drinks. Let him know your thoughts.

A; Because the Cafe is a shitehole and unlike ,say, Zhivago, I have no interest in sooking up to washed-up has-been footballers.

Next stupid question please. 

The annoying thing is that Peroni is actually a good lager.

It's actually not, which is why Italians even prefer Tennents Super to their locally produced swill.