Thread About Ex Player - Page 142 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Genuinely amazed that Jonathan Page made team of the year. He was absolutely dire for us. Can't remember who it was we were playing but I vividly remember him ducking away from a cross and we then conceded from it.

EOho8Pw.png

Great scenes if Barr and McManus get sent packing to League 1.

Gonna stick my neck out here, but I don't see the reason for the bad blood towards Barr and McManus. Barr chose Raith over us as 12 months ago it would have been a better option considering they had just finished 4th and we're looking to do better. McManus, can we really blame him for not coming back to us? Surely it would have been up to Fleetwood where he went on loan, and not the player?

Anyway, what's done is done. Let's look forward and to the future. No point having a dig at ex players who chose to leave Morton as they thought it was a better career choice at the time.

Barr is a snake whose plunge down the ranks of the game should be savoured like Alex Salmond enjoys a good cullen skink.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I'm sure Barry chose Raith coz of the two year deal, which is fair enough.

No it isn't. He was also looking for a team that would challenge at the right end of the table and thought Raith fucking Rovers was a better option than The Famous. 

A decision that is working out well for him.

1492634814146.jpg.5ec15722cd2cb5809f58d7

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Not a huge fan of either Barr or McManus, but Barr would have been useful to have as an alternative to Forbes for the past 2 months, and McManus would comfortably be the 2nd best (fit) striker in our squad.

Having both of them around this season could have made a big difference to our current predicament.

McManus fucked us over. Barr went for a longer contract and more cash. Fair dos.

I want a pretentious signature too.