Thread About Ex Player - Page 118 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

He is standing up for Nasty Linda. That's all she needs - a guy on the register fighting her corner.

I don't ever recall Ernie "backing the wrong horse".  :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

That's you, you sad w*nker.

Red dot again, Nonce.

There you go, there's a Trust board member reading this thread right this minute.

Ask him who backed the wrong horse.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Hypocrisy alert.

I wonder if any practicing Muslims have ever taken offence at some of your comments on this miserable outpost of the internet, not to mention some more of yours about 'short changing Asian shopkeepers' and 'smelly Romanians'. I consider that prejudice in each and every form, directed at any particular group of fellow human beings is worthy of outright condemnation. Don't you?

I say this as a practicing Atheist - I gather that you're not too fond of them either. :lol:

Paul is not fond of many things but at least in that regard he is consistent. Strange to think that in the new world we live in Paul's views are more common than you may like - you pinko, liberal, flat-cap, brown suede shoe, mongrel that you are :bag: .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Paul is not fond of many things but at least in that regard he is consistent. Strange to think that in the new world we live in Paul's views are more common than you may like - you pinko, liberal, flat-cap, brown suede shoe, mongrel that you are :bag: .

I hear he loves a Killie pie, or three. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Hypocrisy alert.

I wonder if any practicing Muslims have ever taken offence at some of your comments on this miserable outpost of the internet, not to mention some more of yours about 'short changing Asian shopkeepers' and 'smelly Romanians'.

senior Rasta, I will always be amongst the first on here to say that I have my fair share of prejudices and I will admit that Asian Shopkeepers*, Romanian Beggars, Taxi Driving Rapists*, Terrorist Scumbags* and their supporters* are not my favourite kinds of people. Unlike many on here, I am not afraid to state this opinion but no doubt that there will be several on here that will concur with this way of thinking, that is those who are not Belgian Oompa Loompas suffering from Victim-by-proxy syndrome.

*they all seem to be Muslims this weather, dont they?

Any Muslims, Romanians, Homosexuals who are offended by my comments on here are welcome to challenge me, in the meantime they'll just have you, Nasty Linda and CHC fighting their smelly wee corner.

I consider that prejudice in each and every form, directed at any particular group of fellow human beings is worthy of outright condemnation. Don't you?

did ye, aye?

I don't seem to see you rushing to condemn Queen of Sheba for her appalling bigoted comments though? Even a lot of the 'bad lads' on here have rightly been outraged, but not you. Funny that, isn't it?

You probably agree with her, that's why.

I say this as a practicing Atheist - I gather that you're not too fond of them either. :lol:

Of course I'm not that keen on them, especially as they are normally grown men who are forever salivating about how they detest Catholic children being able to go to school.

They are entitled to thier beliefs, i will always state that, but you don't expect me to seriously like a sector of people who wish to persecute and discriminate against Catholics.

• Upvote 1

*insert signature here*

Guest David Edwards

senior Rasta, I will always be amongst the first on here to say that I have my fair share of prejudices and I will admit that Asian Shopkeepers*, Romanian Beggars, Taxi Driving Rapists*, Terrorist Scumbags* and their supporters* are not my favourite kinds of people. Unlike many on here, I am not afraid to state this opinion but no doubt that there will be several on here that will concur with this way of thinking, that is those who are not Belgian Oompa Loompas suffering from Victim-by-proxy syndrome.

*they all seem to be Muslims this weather, dont they?

Any Muslims, Romanians, Homosexuals who are offended by my comments on here are welcome to challenge me, in the meantime they'll just have you, Nasty Linda and CHC fighting their smelly wee corner.

did ye, aye?

I don't seem to see you rushing to condemn Queen of Sheba for her appalling bigoted comments though? Even a lot of the 'bad lads' on here have rightly been outraged, but not you. Funny that, isn't it?

You probably agree with her, that's why.

Of course I'm not that keen on them, especially as they are normally grown men who are forever salivating about how they detest Catholic children being able to go to school.

They are entitled to thier beliefs, i will always state that, but you don't expect me to seriously like a sector of people who wish to persecute and discriminate against Catholics.

Predictable, true to form and just as expected. Cheers. :lol: 

I honestly didn't know you disliked homosexuals Paul, I always just presumed you batted for the other side.  :blink:

You certainly look like you bend for brown. default_bootyshake.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7