Thread About Ex Player - Page 99 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Neil Macfarlane assistant manages fleetwood to safety in league 1 on the other hand.

Always a shame to see Pressley doing well, but there's a far more important factor for us here: Fleetwood staying up means there's a fair chance of McManus going out on loan again.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Always a shame to see Pressley doing well, but there's a far more important factor for us here: Fleetwood staying up means there's a fair chance of McManus going out on loan again.

If they are not looking to include him in their squad for this season, they'll probably look to move him on permanently.

*insert signature here*

Sign him on a 10 year contract. I'll pre order the 'Decade of Dece' highlights package. 

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Went to shettleston match tonight and was standing near Peter Weatherson who is taking over as manager. I think he is intending to play as well, he will score 40 odd goals next season I would think.

Also think he maybe try to get a few former morton or annan teammates into the side as well.

Went to shettleston match tonight and was standing near Peter Weatherson who is taking over as manager. I think he is intending to play as well, he will score 40 odd goals next season I would think.

Also think he maybe try to get a few former morton or annan teammates into the side as well.

Jordan Halsman signs up.

BBT to 'do a Zhivago' and figuratively tear up that season ticket pledge in May, IMO.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are