Thread About Ex Player - Page 77 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Did James McPake play for us? Seemingly caught out for both Utd's goals last night but scored the late, late equaliser.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

:lol:

What an absolute beamer for his legions of cheerleaders on here. Signing for a part-time, bottom of League One village outfit; definitely a golden opportunity missed by us then.

• Upvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

:lol:

What an absolute beamer for his legions of cheerleaders on here. Signing for a part-time, bottom of League One village outfit; definitely a golden opportunity missed by us then.

Why? You don't know his circumstances. Part-time football could suit him financially. Signing for Brechin could be a financial decision not on his ability to play at a higher level.

Don't blame me I voted Yes!!!! - We tried to tell you !!!!!

Given that he spent all summer without a football wage scrambling to find a club, only to be rejected and wash up at a crap outfit in the seaside leagues, it's quite clear that playing part-time football for Brechin is not part of a clever, premeditated career choice. Otherwise he'd have signed for some diddy like, well, Brechin in early July, and banked seven weeks' wages.

Thanks for playing anyway though.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Given that he spent all summer without a football wage scrambling to find a club, only to be rejected and wash up at a crap outfit in the seaside leagues, it's quite clear that playing part-time football for Brechin is not part of a clever, premeditated career choice. Otherwise he'd have signed for some diddy like, well, Brechin in early July, and banked seven weeks' wages.

Thanks for playing anyway though.

Who rejected him in the Summer? How do you know the Brechin offer wasn't what he was waiting for? Have you just made your fantasy scenario up?

If we're playing the proof game then the onus is actually on yourself to establish that your love child actually has a career which suddenly makes playing for a glorified social club his best choice as a professional footballer.

Until you do so, I'm perfectly content that the scenario presented by myself and based on all the available indications from Willie Dyer's wageless summer of failure (which wipes out, incidentally, the supposed gains from any plum contract offered by a two-bob outfit, so that line is already a busted flush) as opposed to your habitual, straw-clutching nonsense.

Edited by vikingTON
  • Upvote 1

If we're playing the proof game then the onus is actually on yourself to establish that your love child actually has a career which suddenly makes playing for a glorified social club his best choice as a professional footballer.

Until you do so, I'm perfectly content that the scenario presented by myself and based on all the available indications from Willie Dyer's wageless summer of failure (which wipes out, incidentally, the supposed gains from any plum contract offered by a two-bob outfit, so that line is already a busted flush) as opposed to your habitual, straw-clutching nonsense.

I'm not the one who is insinuating anything - that's you.

You stated he was rejected in the Summer but can't seem to back up that claim and other nonsense.

Your flush seems to be getting well busted this weather....

Erm yes you have. You've made a counter claim that scrambling around until the end of August to sign for a joke outfit like Brechin is actually a financial and professional wheeze for the player. Sadly for you though, that counter claim doesn't stand up to any scrutiny, and you have hee-haw evidence to support it. So... here we are, witnessing yet another clown running across a minefield display from yourself.

Edited by vikingTON

I somehow doubt that when Dyer was released that top of his wishlist was a part-time gig at Brechin. The only acceptable reason for heading to Brechin is the Ashvale chippy next to the ground.

Erm yes you have. You've made a counter claim that scrambling around until the end of August to sign for a joke outfit like Brechin is actually a financial and professional wheeze for the player. Sadly for you though, that counter claim doesn't stand up to any scrutiny, and you have hee-haw evidence to support it. So... here we are, witnessing yet another clown running across a minefield display from yourself.

You made the initial fantasy claim. Onus to provide evidence is on you fella.