Andy Jackson Signs Pre Contract.. - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Andy Jackson Signs Pre Contract..

delboy66

Ian Russell is a player I would take back as well, every time he looked like coming into his game he was dropped. I think he may do well for Livi next season.

Likewise.

Speaking of Russell, I see he is up for the 2nd Division Player of the Year Award, alongside Bobby Linn! Good luck to the pair of them, glad they're doing well :)

AWMSC

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was asking my Accies supporting mate the other day his opinions of Graham and his reaction was that he's the worst player he's ever seen in 20 years of watching them. He was delighted to hear we're looking at him :(.

Was asking my Accies supporting mate the other day his opinions of Graham and his reaction was that he's the worst player he's ever seen in 20 years of watching them. He was delighted to hear we're looking at him :(.

and yet a few on pie and bovril were sayign theyd be disappointed to lose him. how fickle fans can be. :rolleyes:

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Graham is a good player, I can't imagine for a minute he is the worst player Hamilton fans have seen in 20 years. Perhaps SPL is a level too high or something, or maybe he is trying to adjust to his first season in full time football? Really hope he comes to us. Great attitude to the game as well, couldn't think of a better signing to be honest.

Graham is a good player, I can't imagine for a minute he is the worst player Hamilton fans have seen in 20 years. Perhaps SPL is a level too high or something, or maybe he is trying to adjust to his first season in full time football? Really hope he comes to us. Great attitude to the game as well, couldn't think of a better signing to be honest.

Messi? :rolleyes:

Must be terrible if the Accies want to hold on to him and Moore is desperate to sign him <_>

Moore has described him as the most professional player he has ever worked with so either he is way off the mark or your Accies supporting mate is winding you up.

If he signs for us he will be a future Morton captain – mark my words!

Ian Russell is a player I would take back as well, every time he looked like coming into his game he was dropped. I think he may do well for Livi next season.

he has an excellent record in the 2nd nearly a goal every two games, it will be interesting to see how he does if given a run in the first

"Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

Was it Graham that scored a cracker of a goal against us when they beat us 3-0 at their place on their way to winning promotion to the SPL? If it is, I'd have him in an instant. He was excellent that day!

Archived