'ton V Thistle - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

'ton V Thistle

Andy M

Tomorrow we take on Partick Thistle at Cappielow in what should be a very exciting clash.

There will be a webcast facility for this fixture and we have decided to extend the registration period until 2pm on Saturday. No subscriptions will be accepted after 2pm. Subscriptions cost £2.50 and can be booked through the link on the main page at GMFC.net

There are already a few Partick Thistle fans signed up for this one - so the banter should be good.

Please note that you will be asked for a password on entering the room for this match and that anyone who trys to free-load will be ejected from the room and banned for at least 24 hours.

Edit to add -

The one and only Arthur Montford will be our special guest on this Webcast.

If things don't change, they'll stay the way they are.

Hi Andy. I've subscribed but have no password in my confirmation email! so PLEASE don't kick me out 2morrow! Cheers Murray

Never worry a Murray ... the passwords will be issued late tonight.

Fraid I won't make it Andy - but hopefully a wee drink will get you over the loss :)

No problem.

** please note that Arthur Montford has agreed to help us out with this one **

Phew! Just had enough in my paypal account! Now all I have to do is stay awake for the match(working tonight!) :lol:

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand

our banking and monetary system, for if they did,

I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

Henry Ford

There are a few new subscribers to this service for tomorrow's game. So, if anyone wants to check out the quality of the service and/or resolve any technical issues prior to the game tomorrow - then please log on to paltalk anytime between 9:30pm and 11pm UK time tonight and go to the Sports and Hobbies sectoin and join the room called "Cappielow Park".

There are a few new subscribers to this service for tomorrow's game. So, if anyone wants to check out the quality of the service and/or resolve any technical issues prior to the game tomorrow - then please log on to paltalk anytime between 9:30pm and 11pm UK time tonight and go to the Sports and Hobbies sectoin and join the room called "Cappielow Park".

Is it audio only or is the webcam going to be on too? To be honest I've never got that side of things working on my pc except for the 10 second demo of it...anyone any ideas?

Is it audio only or is the webcam going to be on too? To be honest I've never got that side of things working on my pc except for the 10 second demo of it...anyone any ideas?

Will try to answer that one in the room for you tomorrow Murray ... will be easy to sort out.

I'll be publishing live video about 20 mins before kick-off until kick-off time and then again at half time .... cant talk about any other times during the match .... ;)

Will try to answer that one in the room for you tomorrow Murray ... will be easy to sort out.

I'll be publishing live video about 20 mins before kick-off until kick-off time and then again at half time .... cant talk about any other times during the match .... ;)

gotcha! ;) I'll try & get in early Andy! thanks in advance!

Since Arthur's on this, is there any way it can be recorded and made available for download after the match? It seems a special occasion. (Not that there's anything unexceptional about your commentary normally, Andy :D).

I'd be happy to donate webspace and bandwidth here if for whatever reason gmfc.net doesn't have enough. (Assuming I have enough :unsure:)

I realise this is very short notice so if it's not possible for whatever reason, don't sweat it.

EOho8Pw.png

hmmm .... now lets see ... if i say yes .. then that mite stop more people signing up ... but ... if i agree .,. then it may serve a purpose in that it might encourage more people into the webacst ...... but i'm not sure ,.,.,. I really feel that Arthur may have to take a few more lessons from the normal webcast team before we make anything public.

Come on all you out of town 'ton tans .... get in there and make up the numbers ... quite a few thistle fans have signed up and are threatening to outsing us in there !!!!!!!

andy-get it recorded-please.

I've asked this before...come on

PS there's only one Murray

Good luck tomorrow pal-always a brillant service

Actually Muz it appears that there are 2 Murrays! But only you will be at cappielow on saturday, so your uniqueness (for now) remains intact!

Actually Muz it appears that there are 2 Murrays! But only you will be at cappielow on saturday, so your uniqueness (for now) remains intact!

I actually know another 2 Murray's

:o

Archived