'crazy Celtic Fan' Grady Eyes Cup Upset - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

'crazy Celtic Fan' Grady Eyes Cup Upset

Eldoradoton

http://www.greenockmorton.org/forum/index....showtopic=29986

<_>

Read the article would ye?

He's not come out and went, 'oh I'm a big tim' has he? They're discussing how that knowledge came out years ago during a game with Rangers.

"Yes, I was brought up as a Celtic fan, but I was deemed not good enough to play for them.

Now does that not appear that the interviewer has asked a question relating to Grady's team of choice?

If you read the article then you'll find that only 194 of the articles 926 words are exclusively about Grady being a Celtic fan. 336 are spent on discussions regarding a previous incident in a Scottish cup game, where as 441 are spent discussing being the manager or Morton, where he wants the club to go and his views (from the position of manager) regarding the game against Celtic.

This has really annoyed me, because he's hardly came out and said anything about being a Celtic supporter. He's been interviewed about the game by a journalist who thinks that it is a matter of interest what happened years ago. The topic of discussion is mostly centered on Morton, being the manager and our game against Celtic.

Hate agreeing with OF fans, but when you see nonsense like this you understant why they think us wee teams have a chip on our shoulder.

"Only by understanding what a rebellion accomplishes can we see its limitations. A rebellion disrupts the society, but it does not provide what is necessary to establish a new social order." James and Grace Lee Boggs.

Read the article would ye?

He's not come out and went, 'oh I'm a big tim' has he? They're discussing how that knowledge came out years ago during a game with Rangers.

Now does that not appear that the interviewer has asked a question relating to Grady's team of choice?

If you read the article then you'll find that only 194 of the articles 926 words are exclusively about Grady being a Celtic fan. 336 are spent on discussions regarding a previous incident in a Scottish cup game, where as 441 are spent discussing being the manager or Morton, where he wants the club to go and his views (from the position of manager) regarding the game against Celtic.

This has really annoyed me, because he's hardly came out and said anything about being a Celtic supporter. He's been interviewed about the game by a journalist who thinks that it is a matter of interest what happened years ago. The topic of discussion is mostly centered on Morton, being the manager and our game against Celtic.

Hate agreeing with OF fans, but when you see nonsense like this you understant why they think us wee teams have a chip on our shoulder.

The 'Crazy Cellic Fan' bit is alleged to refer to what Ambrosia or whatever is alleged to have said and Grady simply states that he was 'brought up to support' Cellic -which is hardly surprising for a wee Calf Lick from Pishley, and not really his fault either.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Archived