"absolutely No Joy" - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

"absolutely No Joy"

GMC

Perhaps the reason nobody wants to come to us is that having spent so long outside the top two divisions we're not seen as an attractive proposaition for players with SPL ambitions.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps the reason nobody wants to come to us is that having spent so long outside the top two divisions we're not seen as an attractive proposaition for players with SPL ambitions.

That's rubbish players go where the money is as has been proved by Gretna.

Bring back Phil Cannie!!!

Nevermind we have Oakley

Rally? :rolleyes:

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

B)-->

QUOTE(big B @ Aug 31 2007, 12:58 PM) 325958[/snapback]
That's rubbish players go where the money is as has been proved by Gretna.

We are not te big hitters any more. Dunfermline and Dundee can both offer more cash. Thistle and Livvi are at least on a par. Therefore the cash thing is a bit of a leveller.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

2 young lads from Rangers looks like the best we are getting.

Walter Smith

"It would look like that's us finished. We'll have no more in terms of people coming in and we've not heard anything from any other club with regards to taking someone out."

:unsure:

I think Smith would be talking about his first team squad - we'd more likely be getting younger fringe players on loan.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Walter Smith

"It would look like that's us finished. We'll have no more in terms of people coming in and we've not heard anything from any other club with regards to taking someone out."

:unsure:

Oh dear looks like the next 9 hours and 45 minutes will be nailbiting . :huh:

I would rather have a statement of we are or we ain't going to sign whoever .

says linn is missing again tomorrow due to family reasons <_>

Well no matter what our plight is tomorrow the wee man has to be given time to deal with more important stuff . It's no use him playing if his mind isin't totally focused .

Maybe the reason players don't want to sign is they have seen us playing and though god the Long ball stuff they play is shocking im not going to them? Or im currently playing as a striker but if mcinally get me il be at left back after 2 games? :) ;)

C'mon the Ton!!

138035.png

FFS, please don't do that. Kindly elaborate.

FFS man-sometimes I can't win-I've been elaborating for months and months-can you not read?

Greenock Morton = Douglas Rae

Do you think potential signings are stupid. I used to believe that it was JM who had an obsession with little boys, until the truth dawned. Anybody in Scottish football who's old enough to shave every second day has heard the script about the Cappielow Regime.

Only the youthful, naive, or brain damaged want to sign for a club where it's apparent that an 'old Jessie' not only rules the dressing room showing unharnessed favouritism, but also goes unchallenged by a feckless Manager who hasn't the wit or balls to say 'No' to him.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

FFS man-sometimes I can't win-I've been elaborating for months and months-can you not read?

Greenock Morton = Douglas Rae

Do you think potential signings are stupid. I used to believe that it was JM who had an obsession with little boys, until the truth dawned. Anybody in Scottish football who's old enough to shave every second day has heard the script about the Cappielow Regime.

Only the youthful, naive, or brain damaged want to sign for a club where it's apparent that an 'old Jessie' not only rules the dressing room showing unharnessed favouritism, but also goes unchallenged by a feckless Manager who hasn't the wit or balls to say 'No' to him.

Your postings are becoming more and more ridiculous Doc :blink:

Don't blame me I voted Yes!!!! - We tried to tell you !!!!!

Your postings are becoming more and more ridiculous Doc :blink:

Listen to me CLAYMORE C*CK-that's exactly what folk have been saying for the last year and a half.

Today I've posted again a couple of statements I made ages ago, but have spared others the embarrassment of incorporating their quotations.

This poor old soul sometimes wearies of unwarranted vilification, but plods on in the hope that the truth will ultimately penetrate thick bone.

Explain why you consider my statement ridiculous, and give me one solitary scrap of fact which you have to back yourself up.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Calm down.

Maisano and (to a lesser extent) Williams were pet projects of one or more Board members and it was McInally's wish to see them punted.

One of our recent signing targets has said that he's impressed with McInally, and I can PM you who it is if you're interested.

Incidentally I'll pre-empt any attempt to try to make this sound like I'm trying to foist all the blame off McInally and defend him to the death - I'm not doing either of these.

EOho8Pw.png

Calm down.

Maisano and (to a lesser extent) Williams were pet projects of one or more Board members and it was McInally's wish to see them punted.

One of our recent signing targets has said that he's impressed with McInally, and I can PM you who it is if you're interested.

Incidentally I'll pre-empt any attempt to try to make this sound like I'm trying to foist all the blame off McInally and defend him to the death - I'm not doing either of these.

Il take a pm please, let me know the goss!

"He's not the messiah........He's a very naughty boy!.............Now P*ss Off!"

Calm down.

can i have a PM please? :)

MON EH TON!

Archived