"absolutely No Joy" - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

"absolutely No Joy"

GMC

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ian Russells missus works as Thomas Cook cabin Crew and i asked her yesterday if hes wanting a move and she said and i quote......" he hates it up there and wants to move to your lot but the chairman isnt having it"...she confirmed we are interested but brechin aint for selling....They stay in linwood and he trains in glasgow during the week and travels up at weekends

Do yourself a favour...................................

Ian Russells missus works as Thomas Cook cabin Crew and i asked her yesterday if hes wanting a move and she said and i quote......" he hates it up there and wants to move to your lot but the chairman isnt having it"...she confirmed we are interested but brechin aint for selling....They stay in linwood and he trains in glasgow during the week and travels up at weekends

Would be a great signing IMO. Pity their Chairman isn't having it.

Russell would do OK in Division one I believe.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Is there some reason why nobody seems to want to sign for us?

i think we must have some sort of reputation. it's not as if dougie isn't desperate to throw his money about.

i can't help but think that the attitude in the dressing room from cowboy's time hasn't been completely eradicated. maybe respectable pros would think twice about coming here if that was the case.

the guy below loves the boaby.

i think we must have some sort of reputation. it's not as if dougie isn't desperate to throw his money about.

i can't help but think that the attitude in the dressing room from cowboy's time hasn't been completely eradicated. maybe respectable pros would think twice about coming here if that was the case.

Surely McInally's name and experience would have rest assured those potential signings about how things have changed .

You can't blame the Cowboy for this or did he leave instructions to move everyone from their natural positions .

That darn Cowboy :P

Some "insider" on P&B says we'll get Brechin's Iain Russell in a part-exchange with Bobby Linn.

I would say that would be an excellent choice if it was the case, but we have heard that many stories in the past about Ian Russell and nothing has come of it.

June 1 - Trying

July 1 - Still Trying

August 1 - Still Trying

August 31 - STILL Trying

This manager is trying my patience. <_>

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Surely McInally's name and experience would have rest assured those potential signings about how things have changed .

You can't blame the Cowboy for this or did he leave instructions to move everyone from their natural positions .

That darn Cowboy :P

At least one player who didn't come to Morton was actually very impressed with McInally.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived